Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, after the newest updated of WeMod app, this trainer do not work anymore. The game will crash no matter I start the game w/ WeMod or turn it on later during the gameplay. It worked fine before the WeMod update, is there any thing you can do to fix it?
Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having the same problem. Anyone have a workaround or is this just going to need to be updated?

hmm dosent work for me either :frowning:

Iā€™ve made this game available to vote on for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey can you guys add food cheat for total war shogun 2 please!!!

yo legend . I am hoping they add the cheat for food surplus. cause i have been getting food shortages across all my provinces and its not looking good !! it will be good if they add this cheat then the trainer will look complete !!

The Total War: SHOGUN 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have a problem. I tried the trainer yesterday and it worked perfectly, but today for some reason, when i enter a battle after activating the trainer, the game crashes to desktop. I donā€™t understand why, i didnā€™t change anything, i tried new campaign but same problem.

Iā€™d verify your game files and make sure youā€™re not using ANY other mods. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply. Iā€™m using some mods, mainly to have infinite food and all the resources (like wood, horses etc), and i really donā€™t want to play without them, but they are the same exact mods i had yesterday and it worked perfectly, as i said, i didnā€™t change anything.
If you really think thatā€™s the problem, iā€™ll try to uninstall them, but if thatā€™s the case, isnā€™t it possible for the trainer to add those things too (mainly food and resources)?

So, i disabled all the mods and verified the game filesā€¦ problem persists.
By the way, iā€™d like to specify that the trainer works, for example infinite money and infinite movement work, the problem is only when i enter a battle it crashes.

1 Like

When disabling mods make sure you restart PC too
I think this is one of the games need to start first from steam , then when ingame alt tab out then click play in wemod. Also there cheat specific notes for cheats in this game , make sure to read the notes !
Disable cheats before entering a battle

Iā€™ll try that and let you know, thanks. What i still donā€™t understand is why it worked with mods before, and now it doesnā€™t, without changing anything or installing any new modsā€¦

Hard to say slid by unnoticed. Then when quit and restarted it caught it. Have read that a couple times on here.

hey so i have installed the trainer opened showgun 2 started a campaign how do i get the cheats to start working do i need to be pro?

every one of my cheats says off but wont let me change it unless im pro?

You operate the cheats by using the hotkeys listed next to the cheats. Example: Unlimited Ammo = Numpad 2 for this trainer.

The interactive switches are a pro feature but you can use the hotkeys and set them to whatever you like by click on the current hotkey and then pressing another key youā€™d like bound instead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also to add to mr. Instincts post. Did you press the play button in the wemod app first of all ?

Hello, the Shogun 2 trainer is amazing even after so many years, but I have a problem. Every time I activate the cheat, the game crashes. If I activate before I am in the campaign, it crashes. If I activate during the campaign, it will run until I go in to fight a battle or do nothing for a few turns, then it crashes. Can you please fix this? Thanks.

1 Like

hi i have problem with trianer in game i can active but nothing happens

DISABLE ALL MOD BEFORE ENTERING BATTLE OR LOADING GAME
THERE IS THE DISABLE ALL MOD SECTION TOO!!!
Read the note first before you play the game!!!