Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

oof

The Total War: SHOGUN 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen and Other, we are back in business! All cheats are now operating! Thank you so much!

1 Like

woooooooooo

I don’t know if its just because I use a lot of mods, but some of the cheats work. The fast research one and the skill points one seem to work, but nothing else.

This still doesn’t appear to work for the most part. As stated above, only fast research and skills seems to function.

They’re working for me now. Thanks!

I would like to apologize T_T I was using the wrong version this whole time, no wonder why it didn’t work, SORRY!

does the invincible cheat work on ships?

Yes but only for units and not for the ship

oh, well do you know if they are planning to also make ships invincible or is that to hard?

What version do you have to use?

To developer of this trainer.
Is it possible to make option no. 6 and 7 “Unlock all skill and Add skill point” to the Agent ?
Thank you

I agree with you
for me the unlimited health mod doesn’t work in Fall of The Samurai, it always makes the game crashed. Other mod working perfectly, like inf gold, fast research, and fast construction. I wish they update or fix this so it can ben used in FOTS rather than makes us pay for the stand alone FOTS mod.

Well the trainer doesn’t work for me anymore… Yesterday it for perfectly but t9day when i updated the wemod the trainer stop working… I had followed the instructions… But it still won’t work

Did anyone could help me? this cheat cannot work anymore, it say not compatible. it’s my game version that too old or is the cheat itself?

are you on the newest version?

Unit invincibility doesn’t seem to work for FOTS ships. The game will display the crew as still being at max, but cannons no longer work because the people crewing them are dead. If possible, could we get an update to fix this?

don’t work anyway!
like every games!
any games work with it!
bullshit !!!

Nothing is working, could you fix it please