Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game: Total War: THREE KINDOMS
Problem: WARN [trainer] Failed to assemble.

Apparently in my case, all units worked fine at first with unlimited arrows but gradually the arrows depleted as if the cheats were turned off by itself :(, hope it gets an update soon on it along with Unlimited Loyalty and Unlimited Stamina

I hope this cheat will update, im gonna buy the game

This cheat needs an update it’s been over a year, unfortunately not a lot of “Notify me” enough to put this game in Queue so we can “boost” for moderator to take a look at. After you get the dlcs for the game on steam, these cheats will not work; Unlimited Public Order, Super Cities, Instant Skill Cooldown, Max Exp(it’s on and off but for most cases it works only after a dozen turns), Unlimited Arrows(after the enemy surrendered in battle, it’s turned off, and Unlimited Skill Points. Don’t buy Pro just to use this cheat, these are some of the key feature cheats and they don’t even work. lmao.

1 Like

need an update! i cant use any cheat

1 Like

Update please

update! please :crying_cat_face:

@MrAntiFun Update it bro! @Ravenfyre Update this trainer, ur system not detect as well!!!

Need update :frowning: @MrAntiFun

Its not working, looks like it needs an update :frowning:

1 Like

trainer in steam need update please do it after xbox.

1 Like

Many functions of Wemod have been unavailable since the game was updated in June. Hope it can be updated

it’s time to update. pls

@MrAntiFun please update steam version!

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

@MrAntiFun Thank you for updating

@MrAntiFun Thanks for the Update, just wondering if we could get full character satisfaction option. For both Steam and Xbox please?

2 Likes

Just a heads up if this is fixable, if you turn on instant reforms choose one, then disable it again after a few turns, if you save the game then load back in you get half the research tree auto researched for some reason. I’ve been able to replicate it multiple times. The odd part is going back to an earlier save doesn’t fix the issue either so if you turn on the instant reform at all during a game then come back to it I get tons of reforms at random.

Really appreciate all the work you put into this trainer though making the game extremely enjoyable!

1 Like

shame all the cheats are only useable with pro.

All mods are free to use. You must use the hotkeys if you are not a Pro member.