Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This could use an update, but the app doesn’t have the request update button for me.

Ok we’ll have to have @Instinct. Take a look and see what he can do
To vote for an update if it needs one

3 Likes

I’ll try to test this tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the tag!

3 Likes

I just tested this and couldn’t find any non-working options. Which option(s) were you having an issue with?

It’s like the others said, Invincibility makes my units disappear from the field and unable to move. I double checked my mods and they should all work together… :confused:

WeMod unfortunately isn’t compatible with mods. They change the game therefore breaking the trainer :slightly_frowning_face:

I have used wemod and mods together before and it worked, it stopped working then The hunter & the beast dlc came out.

1 Like

I’ll play a little more tomorrow and test again but I played an entire battle with all groups being invincible and didn’t have anyone disappear

I still get the error. My units disappear when I click on them.

@Instinct was there any solution to this? As said before, the problem came with The hunter & the beast dlc.

This probably isn’t made to work with the DLC. Most likely can take a look when he gets back around to this one and see what he can do. Can vote for an update in the app it lets us know what games need the most attention thanks

I did test this trainer again and played 3 entire battles with zero issues. We cannot guarantee compatibility with mods as they change the game. I have tested with the vanilla game and without doubt the trainer is working as intended :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you have the newest dlc? I removed all my mods & reinstalled the game, but my units are still disappearing. :confused: also the wemod app still doesn’t have the request update button.

1 Like

I can also attest to the invincibility error. I click on my units and they disappear, plus they can still die. I have no mods installed

2 Likes

With some initial testing it seems if you have the units already selected when you activate it that’s when the error happens. If you activate it before selecting them then it works

1 Like

Glad you got it to work. If you look up to the top here the important notes It tells you a couple things needed to do first.

Well not exactly, I selected the units after activating it and they still disappeared. They didn’t take damage, except for the lord, but it seems they could still be routed. When I can’t see my units though its really hard to tell what’s going on

2 Likes

It seems like the new dlc will be out on the 12th, so it might be a good time to update the trainer after then.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam