Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I will get it done asap. My apologies

2 Likes

Game wiped out all my savegames? WTF

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Winds of Magic cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

THANKS GUYS :slight_smile:

Sadly yes, issues :slight_smile:

All tests done as dwarfs in ME campaign.

Insta recruit - Only seems to work for first army
Insta Construct - Works for most buildings but quite a few it has no effect on.
Insta Research - Does nothing

Add Gold - Does nothing
Infinite Gold - Doesn’t toggle, just sets gold to 99,999,999 then toggles off again. Would like a way to actually toggle it off, so set gold back to a reasonable level or better yet just to set gold level to a specific number manually.
Add XP - Does nothing

The other ones seemed to work, didn’t test the infinite skills cheats or unlock all techs however and clearly as I was playing Dwarfs, didn’t test the magic or influence cheats. Any cheat I didn’t mention looked to be working.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Is there a way to add Unlimited Canopic Jars into the trainer please? thank you for what you’re doing.

Hai STN,

just want to inform instant recruiting didnt work after latest update. it keep turn off

pls help make it work again.

Thks Alot :slight_smile:

Unlimited movement doesn’t seen to be working quite right, It keeps resetting half way. If it helps I am playing the tomb kings campaign. :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep right clicking. Read trainer notes or watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=dx3EDhPE1SM

It’s hard to explain, I have read the trainer notes. Like if the movement range bar goes to 10% it will usually refill to 100%, but now it is resetting to like 60 or 70 then stops going to 100%, like the cheat turned off. :confused:

The trainer just seems to be crashing my game atm. Mainly on add skill points for a Lord and invincibility.

Get steam version

So… I tried right clicking like you and the notes said, but it’s not working. It still seems to be doing what I said in my previous comment. It was working fine until Tomb Kings was released.

Unable to use the money cheat on tomb kings. Any fix planned for this?

Did you hover over predicted income?

Works for me, just hover over predicted income as explained in information.

Where is this information section, all i see is the Important notes. Did not know you had to hover over predicted income to do the cheat.

Then again, the money cheat still docent work for me

Hi, I tried the cheats this week end and everything worked well. But, came back from work and now my game is crashing everytime I used the Infinity app when I load a save or start a new one. When I don’t use the Infinity app, everything works. Any Ideas ?

Same issue here. Using Infinity makes my game crash after a short while. In battle or on campaign map, it’s happened during either time.