Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you click the play button in wemod ?
Is the game from steam ?

start the game first and then press play in Wemod

Please, to update, the codes do not walk(work) any more, thank you

When are you to update the trainer?

Soon. I donā€™t really have an eta

2 Likes

Most of the mods arenā€™t currently working for Warhammer 2. I can get unlimited influence and surplus but nothing else seems to work. Also, If you plan to update it, any possibility to add skill points instead of set to unlimited? Sort of like the first game. (adding skill points to heroes in the first one doesnā€™t actually work) Thanks!

some work most are brokeā€¦figure itā€™ll get looked at when it gets looked at ā€¦is what it is

Just to warn you STN, there is new dlc coming out on November 8th. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlimited Skill Points for Lord cheat doesnā€™t work. Unlimited Skill Points for Hero does work. If I alt+tab to the trainer to see if Unlimited Skill Points for Lord is On, it doesnā€™t turn on. So, may need to check on that. Thanks!

I must report about the not working cheat :

1. Instant recruiting
  2. unlimited population surplus

for some reason since last 2 days its not working, but it works before.

Thank you

Vote for the update

5 Likes

I donā€™t have the request update button for the game in the WeMod client. Any suggestions?

You sure do we all have the same thing.
Is in the requests next to it -> update

I shouldā€™ve explained better, when I click on Total War Rome II I have request update

When I click on Warhammer 2 as above I donā€™t have that option. If I click on the updateā€™s tab in the client I donā€™t have Warhammer 2 as an option.

1 Like

same issueā€¦ I guess oh wellā€¦ no further support?

Vote for an update

How do you put this game up to vote on

Donā€™t you see an option when you acces the trainer?

no, same issue as the post above by bojanglesā€¦ there is no request update optionā€¦ and if thatā€™s the only way the Trainor for this game is going to see any updatesā€¦ is fine. Wash my hands of it completely or use another more consistent one elsewhereā€¦no worries at all.

Donā€™t put words into my mouth.

I never said ā€œno updatesā€ or ā€œthat is the only way to get updatesā€.

I have an infection in my middle ear and you people are the ones pessimistic and $hit. Liven up, i only asked to vote because it tells me how many people want an update and prioritize it over other trainers.

1 Like