Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has anyone seen this request for update, I seriously will drop all my coins to update this.

How do i give tokens/vote for an update? iā€™ll spend all my points or tokens or whatever on this happily.

Go into games requests > updates right there you can vote

I donā€™t see a way to vote for total war warhammer 2, only like ARK and a bunch of random games.

Yea same I do not see that option, I can only add more tokens or vote for what is currently there.

Go to the trainer there will be a request update option there

I have gone to

https://www.wemod.com/cheats/total-war-warhammer-ii-trainers, but doing a browse through I cannot see the update option.

Also tried
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam, but cannot see an option for it either I have also checked the APP itself and gone to games > updates but there is no option t add any game to the current list.

I could very well be blind and not looking in the correct spots, so I provided links so you can link us which site it should be under maybe I am just missing it.

Are you using the trainer in the DLC?

I am not sure what you mean, by DLC, I have tried to download the latest trainer and that went through with same results.

anything else you need I can give screenshot/trainer exe whatever you need to look into this I can provide.

Do you have the dlc downloaded too ?
Wow lookin at that pic lotta games need updated @STN !

Again not sure what dlc content is being referenced likely if I donā€™t know then I likely donā€™t have.

Curse of the The vampire coast. DownLoadable Content. (Dlc) game add on , xtra play time ,

yes I am using this DLC, well havenā€™t touched Warhammer since it became unsupported but yes I will be using this DLC when itā€™s updated. If you are suggesting I rollback the DLC then trainer would work that is correct but I am pointing this out as there is no request update from what I can see or at least where I am looking.

1 Like

I updated the trainer not long ago and it updated within days after my update. So just waiting before the game calms down.

money cheat not working

Hover over predicted income

Hovering over predicted income used to work but not for me since the Aye Aye Patch. Is it still doin the trick for other folks? If so maybe I will try a reinstall

STN, thanks so much for your work on the trainer. While I am looking forward to when it is all working again, I appreciate that you probably have a life and other priorities and it really sucks you did an update and then the developers came along and DLCed it into not working again. Take your time

Request Update button is up for Warhammer 2

3 Likes

Awesome, get to voting people

Does the game have any updates planned soon?

1 Like