Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for update STN

Just wanted to add when playing as Beastman, the 5k doesn’t add correctly. Sound is heard but nothing changes unless I click on one of the units. Seems it is also only giving 1k ish at a time. No rush but just wanted to let ya know, thx for the work on this as well.

Unlimited Skill Points doesn’t seem to work? IDK if it’s specific to one race, as I’ve only tried it with Tyrion, but I try selecting him and doing it, I try hovering over him and doing it, I try going to his skill page and doing it, but nothing ever happens, even if I wait a few turns. It doesn’t work with other Lords either, but it does work with Heroes.

Thanks.

I also confirmed the 1 turn recruiting does not work thought maybe others thought it was click and they were done but they are correct.

Hello STN happpy new year ! i’ve noticed something (maybe it’s only me in that case) when im playing on Warhammer 2, the unlimited population + isn’t working on the hordes / faction that Lords use building in army like chaos warrior or vampire coast ( but working great on all other factions )

Would be super nice for a fix, otherwise the update is kinda trash lol

1 Like

some issues encountered while playing:

PLAYER:

• UNLIMITED SKILL POINTS LORD doesn’t work
  • ADD XP doesn’t work

INVENTORY:

• UNLIMITED MONEY doesn’t work with VAMPIRE COUNTS (using DARK MAGIC instead of GOLD)

GAME:

• INSTANT RECRUITING doesn’t work

causing crash:

• UNLIMITED SKILL POINTS LORD/HERO when used playing VAMPIRE COUNTS
  • UNLIMITED POPULATION SURPLUS when used playing VAMPIRE COUNTS

missing option for adding items:

• BLOOD KISS (VAMPIRE COUNTS)
  • CANOPIC JARS (TOMB KINGS)
1 Like

Thanks for your hardwork and effort.
I have encounter some problems. As below:
lord skill points is not working.
Instant recruit is not working.
Unlimited magic is not working.

Im using high elves…
Thank you.

Please make sure to read the trainer notes attached to the cheats. If you hover over the image it will describe how to use the cheats as some have to be used in a certain way :slight_smile:

I have done the instructions on the little I but it still doesn’t work no matter what I do. instant recruiting, max skill points lord, and unlimited magic do not work no matter what.

1 Like

The above issues are still issues.

Ok on to the next solution : need to vote for an update if things are not working

The game was updated 13 hours ago, it will take time for the request update button to show so it can be voted on :slight_smile:

This trainer is for the vanilla game. If it’s not working for some DLC then it will require a separate trainer.

Afaik, it works fine for base game.

Also is there a way to make it so the trainer does not work for AI on campaign? All cheats are working for AI as well. So after a few turns you notice you’re pretty much fighting maxed sized armies.

Others work perfectly fine. Such as hero points is working. But for lord, it still not working. Ex: Tyrion (I click into the lord skills and active the cheat, yet nth happen. Same goes to other lords that i recruited upon cheat activated).

For instant recruit, some troops takes 22 turns to complete the recruitment process. (Maybe thats the effect, im not sure)
Thank you

1 Like

The invincibility cheat work for the KI in the battle as well so nobody die in this matches
Can you please fix this bug, i think this is a bug
and it auto battle it doesn’t work

This isn’t for auto battle.

I am not sure if you are responding about something else but I removed all the dlc and now I am in the “vanilla” state where the only campaign I can do is “vortex campaign” - instant recruiting does not work still

and with all the dlc removed except “Mortal Empires” as you need this for the other campaign mode but it does not work in this mode either.

I have also removed the mods just to be sure for both but same results

1 Like

Said this a week ago and got no response:

Unlimited Skill Points doesn’t seem to work? IDK if it’s specific to one race, as I’ve only tried it with Tyrion, but I try selecting him and doing it, I try hovering over him and doing it, I try going to his skill page and doing it, but nothing ever happens, even if I wait a few turns. It doesn’t work with other Lords either, but it does work with Heroes.

Thanks.

2 Likes