Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey @STN thanks for making this mod its awsome and super fun to play, and i know you are super busy underpaid and constantly up-keeping other mods. so thanks for all the hard work and trying to be so helpfull. if you ever get a second could you look into some of the cheats not working.

a thankful cheater,

2 Likes

i was hopping you could update the trainer because even when i turn off all DLC and mods the trainer won’t start thanks

1 Like

request for update is up, I just put down 230 votes,

I would love an update for this! Keeps force crashing on me!
I threw down a bunch of votes!

Which cheats cause the crash?

these are the cheats that causing crashes for me:
Unlimited Skill points for Hero
Unlimited Skill points for Lord
Unlimited population surplus

I would like to add Unlimited Movement as well as Instant Recruiting.

unlimited movement works if you rapid click like it says, however fast recruiting, fast research, and certain buildings don’t build in 1 turn as they should, a few go in 0-1 turn others take up to 5 no idea how it calculates. Other than that the others seem to work, only minor glitch with adding money but resolves on next turn. Also cannot get the unlimited skill points to work as described… Occasionally I will get a crash however cannot pin it to any specific function.

1 Like

Please use the “Request Update” button to voted for an update by selecting request update and then selecting how many votes you’d like to contribute :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice all gj on voting for the updates reached our goal.

Please update the Total War: Warhammer 2 Trainers. We have reached the voting goal

As soon as STN has time for it he will update it

Using the cheats eventually crashes the game to desktop. All hardware and software is updated on my PC. Is there a fix to this or is it because the trainer isn’t updated yet? Just re-tested it and it’s when the invincibility option is on.

Question when cheats like instant building/recruit/research worked, did they apply to both AI and human?

Is there a timeframe on when the trainer will be updated?

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skill Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Are these player only cheats?

Instant construction, research and recruiting are not working. Tried several new games and still didn’t work.

1 Like

They take 1 turn.

I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong but when I try to level lords the experience needed to level them is a stupid high number that is impossible to attain.