Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Leadership would be nice to be working again when God mode is active

1 Like

Please fix god mode because it’s doesn’t work

3 Likes

Would it be possible to add a cheat the makes all units numbers increase? Say any unit whatever the default number is like 120 for infantry, 90 for missile, 60 for cav, etc. could you make a cheat that would increase all these numbers to like 300 or something including dlc units? if so please do if you can’t thx anyway for a great trainer.

Upgrade god mode. Trouble with units morale. They are invulnerable, but run after some minutes.

3 Likes

add something for tree health

Anyone get the exp cheat to work? Not sure what I am doing wrong but it never works

Some how, the unlimited ammo worked for the AI too.

1 Like

Hi, love your mods, love your work! Is it possible so that unlimited ammo doesnt work for the AI as well?

Total War Warhammer 2

open Unlimited Population Surplus ,but always can’t close.

So the Unlimited Public Order does not seem to work.

Does the god mode cheat work for anyone at all? It doesn’t work for me no matter what I do.

That’s because god mode hasn’t worked properly for a long time now, it used to prevent units from routing in any way and even prevent the loss of entities but the new iteration of god mode allows units to rout and certain attacks like artillery shots and Lords/Heros “splash attacks” can actually kill entities from units. Leadership was never a problem before but now it actually shows a “debuff” of something along these lines “Damage dealt to this unit -35 leadership” and at some point, it will rout making god mode pretty useless.

Yeah, but it doesn’t even make them immortal. Whenever I turn ıt on, it turns itself back off again immediately.

Hey guys, does the money cheat work??? Its shortcut is alt+F4
which exists the game :smiley:

Just change the shortcut. Also, it should be CTRL+F4 by default.

Turn it on after a battle starts. It didn’t work for me till I did that.

I did. It just turns itself back off.

So dumb question but can you use these in a multiplayer match?

No you can not

No, they dont do cheats that will affect any multiplayer anything

We plan to update these cheats ASAP :slight_smile:

3 Likes