Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s weird, in here, when posting something, it says it’s broken but not on WeMod, but personally, all the cheats have been working for me except unlimited winds of magic. Although it might be breaking because you guys keep all the cheats on constantly. The battle cheats probably break the engine if toggled on when you’re on the campaign map.

The Winds of Magic cheat is literally the only one that doesn’t work for me at all. Doesn’t matter when or where I activate it.

Just need that one fixed and I’m good, though, it’s not preventing me from being a cheesy mc’cheese face in single-player.

None work for me :confused:

Yeah that’s what I meant, all the cheats except WoM work for me.

Is there a way to get the Unlimited Winds of Magic to work? If not then I can live without it. Also, maybe we can add Unlimited Morale so our troops don’t run from battle even when outnumbered and Unlimited Fatigue so the army doesn’t get tired?

I love this game and this wemod trainer I cannot wait for an update because like the rest of you I need my WOM to be unlimited!!!

+1 on this. Sometimes the units will run away even before the fight starts. Unbreakable would be a good pick for this.

I would say the cheat that needs fixing the most is the god mode cheat. The main problem is that your units “die” to artillery or big attacks like giants or canons. Why I putted the quotation marks for die is because the units don’t necessary die. When they get hit by the artillery or a big attack they explode into gore and all that left of them is their bottom half. They also can no longer move when they explode into gore.

That’s actually normal. Still works when you lose no units. It happens to me, but I don’t make a big deal out of it cause in the end, I STILL WIN! Hahaha!!

That’s fair, but it personally aggravates me when I zoom into my large horde of night goblins and I see that more than half of them are missing their upper body.

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

cheats seem to work now. THX FOR THE CHEATS! :slight_smile:

Did you get all cheats to work? If so, how did you? I cant´get both public order and unlimited winds of magic to work in my end.

I can only get the unlimited WoM, Spells and Instant Skill Cooldown. Do they all work for someone?

1 Like

only the trainers for unlimited spells work…any fix for this?

Can we get an update for this? please

can we get a mod for unlimited morale

2 Likes

Unlimited lord movement doesn’t work.

When can we start to boost to get it updated when the patch come out? I only use wemod for 2 games and have 128 boost to you and want to make sure this game gets updated asap

3 Likes

you are a bloody legend

1 Like