Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Instant cooldown for abilities puts them on an infinite 1 second cooldown after the first use

2 Likes

Spell Casting Not working. No Graphics or Damage come from Spell Casting.

Trainer is in need of an update across the board.

Multiple times all the cheats have simply stopped working or are not working as intended causing game breaking issues.

Have had immortal enemies, spells on an infinite cooldown, or simply all of my resources disappear.

1 Like

Unlimited Skill Cooldown keeps spells at 1 second. Does not work.

The trainer needs an update please, having an issue especially with the Unlimited Skill Cooldown.
Thanks, :v:

some cheats doesn’t work and some cheats applies to the AI too…

Apologies if this has been answered previously but can someone tell me if this is safe to use with steam workshop mods? I typically dont mix WeMod and workshop mods but I’d love to use both if possible?

It is safe to do so, because the “No Cooldown” cheat doesn’t work I often use the mod for it instead in combination with WeMod’s “Unlimited Winds of Magic”.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for info

Any hope of this getting updated…?

3 Likes

Needs updating as only some of the options work. That being said love the work you guys do

1 Like

Do you activate the “Cooldown” as soon as the ability is cooling down? Or do you have it activated the whole time? It works all the time for me whenever I wait for the red circle to appear around the ability, and then I activate the “No Cooldown” cheat. If you haven’t, try that method! :slight_smile:

May I ask which options are not working for you? All of them work for me!

Unlimited Action Hero does not seem to work. I pulled a hero out of a party, tried to wound an enemy hero, and now I can’t try again or return the hero to it’s party.

1 Like

Yeah that unfortunately doesn’t work, you gotta wait for the next turn :confused:

will there be an update for Epic games version cheat? coz Epic games had started to sell TWW 2 few days ago. Thanks!

Hello! I second the request for an update to the trainer after the Epic Games version release.

I use the trainer in multiplayer (both of us use it, results in desyncs but we live with it) and I’m getting constant crashes to desktop.

Thanks!

The trainer is not for multiplayer. WeMod does not condone cheating multiplayer, and the trainer creators will not update trainers to work in multiplayer.

1 Like

so hey Chris, Is there going to be an update for the version of Epic Games? thx

1 Like

instant spell cheat does not work for Warhammer 2. It gets to 1 second then grays out unable to use again through any battles. you have to turn it off for your spells to actually work.

3 Likes