Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

scratch that I entered a battle game crashed :frowning:

Read trainer notes. Also this game loads extremely slow and appears to freeze, not sure if you think that is crashing because it isn’t, it’s just game being shitty.

im doing as instructed for the trainer notes, the game itself just crashes and closes and goes back to my desktop when I try to enter battle if you want I could make a video of it?

That’s not going to help me any because i do believe you, just don’t know why it’s happening for you. Do you have bitdefender antivirus by any chance?

nope, but I do have Norton 360 il try disable it and see what happens.

Norton is one of those Antivirus that block Infinity.

Simply disabling it might now work. I suggest you to get a better antivirus or better non at all as you might have problems like these.

1 Like

I am not quite sure how unlimited skill points works. The note says ‘select the lord and go to the skills screen to see it take effect’. So I click on the lord, press the hotkey, hear the ‘blurp’ sound, but when I go to the skill screen nothing seems to have happened? When I spend my points I have a finite number that runs out? When I turn on the option in the trainer itself, instead of using the hotkey, I noticed that it turned itself off again as soon as I turned it on, so maybe that’s it? I also use a few mods that expand the skill system and otherwise meddle, so maybe those are the problem? I wouldn’t know either way. Using the latest steam version, every other cheat is performing as expected.

Hi
Maybe a Bug?
The Unlimited Skillpoints for Lords Cheat isn’t working anymore

2 Likes

Why this trainer isn’t available to me? when i search for the game in infinity it only show me a message “A trainer is currently being created. Check back soon” :frowning_face:

1 Like

Try now

Sorry but it says for me that my game has no support trainers are available,
Any chance that there is patch coming soon ?

Ignore that and use whatever trainer is available

I am very sorry to say that it doesn’t seem to work, Any recommendations `?

Continuing the discussion from Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer:

unlimited surplus does not work, it just turns itself off without activating.

Steam version?

The unlimited lord xp does not work

2 Likes

yes

I find with the surplus one, if u hit it during battle or sometimes during AI turns it sticks on haha… for the time being I hope it works for you.

maybe a tomb kings update along with a fix to infinite skill lord thing?

2 Likes