Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@ZyNfrix @conan2017 @Bombastus Watch this video

@User2426612 Gold should only affect player now. Woops i didn’t know the instruction was affecting AI too.

Yes, there is no way AI gets money now.

1 Like

thank you very much for your hard work.

1 Like

Whenever I activate any of the cheats for Warhammer 2, they work for the enemy but not for me.

Watch this

My game crashed from what I guess is the cheats… I used all of them except for infinite skillpoints (both) I guess one or more interfere with each other?

1 Like

I started up my game again, and now it seems to work, I guess the crash was random then. Thanks a lot though :smile:

Would it be possible to get unlimited winds of magic and spell recharge time?

Population surplus does not seem to be working, it still takes a few turns for me to get one surplus point.

Yeah im continuing to get crashes whenever i use any of the cheats. it doesnt happen immediately but seemingly happens at random the turn i use then or the turn after. when i went to go build a resource building it crashed once, when i was skipping notifications it crashed, when loading a battle it crashed, and i think its crash about 2 other times since using the cheats.

1 Like

lol so the invincibility cheat will make everyone invincible if you forget to turn it off at the end of battle

I found the Unlimited Population Surplus cheat to not work at all.

not sure if meant to or not but unlimited ammo is effecting ai units.

in cheat for adding xp we cant modifiy the value - …

Thanks for the Trainer, STN. Your a boss. I ran into some issues with the fast research cheat and the max pop surplus cheat. Neither seem to be working.

@STN I keep running into a random issue where the population surplus command grants unlimited surplus to either one, two or random controlled settlements/provinces/black arks but not everything. I am continuing to test this and will post again if I resolve it myself. It may be that the game was already underway when i began using the trainer.

Looks great but the game crashes a lot of time

I haven’t had this happen to me. Which cheat is doing this ?

So far had two crashes while using the cheats. Not sure which one is doing it, but I will try to figure it out.

Confirmed population surplus isn’t effecting all controlled areas. At least for my.dark elf campaign… not sure of others have the same issue.