Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For some reason, heroes doesn’t seem to have unlimited movement, at least not for me. But lords have : )

Yea, I’m not getting unlimited population surplus in my Skaven campaign when I confederated with clan moulder and tried to build up to a higher teir settlement Altar of the Horned rat.
I also Keep crashing, which is annoying.
And I still wish there was a cheat for unlimited ritual resource, would help out so much.

1 Like

Alright, i’ll check it out

If it helps I believe the skaven and dark elves have settlement and hoard population surplus in the same civ sets. I’m not sure if this would effect your trainer code at all

Hello, great work.

It seems thought when activating the money cheat. The ai seem to spam lords? Anyone else getting this issue

I’m also getting this issue

I’ll check the surplus cheat. For new feature requests, please send me your savegame. Don’t really have time to progress in the game and play it.

As for the money, it only affects player. I will test it again but it doesn’t make sense.

This is what we are talking about

Hey there. Looks like when fighting as the lizardmen against the skaven in the battle for the cobra mace, the starting skaven army is invincible if you use the invincible cheat. Never happened before but it seems specific to that match.

Activate it only after you loaded into the fight select the units you want to be invincible and deactivate it again. That doesn’t happen to me

1 Like

@waazzzup14 @User2433546
Deactivate the cheat after you’ve used it. Doesn’t happen to me what happens to you but that should make it impossible for the ai to get the money

Tried that. They still get invincibility in that specific match.

can any1 confirm what cheats do work properly?

unlimited movement seems to have broken. at first the bar will refill as long as you keep clicking then will stop refilling.

correction. it does still work just certain parts of the map breaks it. like going from sea to land, just right click like crazy and it should work fine.

for me unlimited ammo, skill points (both) , add xp , unlimited money but it does the thing where every recruits a ton of lords. invincibility worked but had to be toggled. no attrition, insta research , insta construction, insta recruiting. unlimited influence. stable public order all seem to work. unlimited pop was working but now crashes my game

Cheers I’ll give that a go today see what happens, tbh it makes the game amusing to play that’s for sure! Haha

For me every cheat works.
Though some should be deactivated for safety like Money.
Unlimited pop is a bit finicky (does not always work)
Other than that no problems

Yeah the surplus cheat has crashed my game every time at the end of the turn for dark elves and lizardmen so far

too many crashes for me

i cant even activate anything and yes i have the game running and the play button is checked.