Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@issa76 @Rainbowcera Don’t use the unlimited pop for now

Ok.

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Winds of Magic cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Use it now @Rainbowcera

Wooooohooooo ty!!

Are there any tricks we should use to make the quick research cheat work? Doesn’t seem to work for me?

it works fine for me just have to wait 1 turn for each one.

Thanks, that is fixed now, game still takes a eternity to do without enough of the ritual resource, I know I’m a broken record but it would help so much if at some point you could do a cheat for max Warpstone, and whatever the other races have to get a vortex victory.

if you know where the ritual resource locations are all you need to do is march over there and take it. with like 4 or 5 you can beat the game in less then 70 turns easy

You need to select a research then just do advance 1 turn.

Was a suggestion, still a tedious task.

would it be possible to do unlimited food for skaven?

That would also help, keeps their morale up among other things.

That’s a lot of requests you made in too many posts instead of one

If you mean me, I apologize, I went and deleted some of the copies.

It was really just one big one, still hope my suggestion is taken for max warpstone ect, It’s still tedious and hard to get enough for even one ritual.

I don’t think the instant construction is working for some of the buildings, and the fast research is not working either, still takes 4-5 turns.

Great job!
it will be great if you can change the unlimited gold to something like War Hammer 1 , +5000 gold when it toggled. Right now it adds 99999999 but cannot be toggled off , i just want use it for a little boost up but not the entire gameplay. thank you !

Sure.

1 Like

Small request similar to the above: Can the influence addition also be changed to smaller increments? Say a +60 increment, enough to handle emergency Lord recruitment if the AI decides to throw a dozen curveballs at once.

A few bug reports, based on playthrough as lothern last night:

Fast Research seems to be spotty, it works for some researches but not all. currently seems to work on the cultural advancements research section but no military.

Fast Construction seems to affect normal buildings just fine, but has difficulties with resource chain buildings (settlement resource) and landmarks, the easiest way to see this early is to run less than 10 turns as lothern and attempt to speed the port landmark construction.

Otherwise great as usual, thanks for the time and effort put in!

looks like putting a hero unit in your army will break unlimited movement.