Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Think there could be a cheat to unlock all tech?

I’ll work on the change to money/influence tomorrow and add more options.

2 Likes

Any updates?

Do you see any? If not I guess not.
STN is not far away from my timezone So I can tell you he’s not home yet. As soon as he is and he had some time for warhammer 2 he will update stuff

I had to go to the doctor today (had eye exam) and my eyes are so dilated from the drops they put in (atropine) that i can’t even see this properly lol (i am not supposed to look at bright things either until the drug is out). Will work on it this weekend

2 Likes

Whats the best way to get the F11 (add xp) to work, I cant seem to get it to work on any screen.

Same here, doesn’t work properly.

I can only make it work, if I manually alt-tab and click it. But it will only work once(1000 xp), then I have to go in the game again, then alt-tab once more. Doesn’t work if you spam it. :frowning:

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 5000 Money cheat added
  • Add 5000 Influence cheat added
  • Unlock All Technology cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I get it to work by moving the mouse in and out of the unit card while holding down f11.

Unlimited movement cheat Bug on All heroes. they don’t work with or without lord. please fix tnx.

STN did you get rid of the unlimited winds of magic?

Game Crashes when Invincibillity is on :frowning:

No?

I’m not seeing an option of Unlimited Winds of Magic either. Would it be possible to have infinite recruitment for Blessed units (Lizardmen)?

food cheat for skaven maybe?

since nobody else knows how to say it i will thanks STN

1 Like

No Unlimited Winds of Magic for me too ;(

But Thx for ur Work :slight_smile:

Yea man mine is not showing up and by the way it sounds other people are having the same problem. Thanks for kicking ass as always bro.

something is wrong with infinity, i didn’t do nothing.

1 Like

Is the Unlimited Winds of Magic going to be fixed at some point?