Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The unlimited movement cheat only seems to work on Lords that don’t have heroes attached to them, and my heroes don’t have the movement buff when by themselves. Although a Lord with heroes will get some extra movement after moving once.

That aside, I love everything you’ve added to this game, thanks for the hard work.

Hi! i have some quick questions. First being i noticed that after a few turns the cheats no longer seem to work. i have to close and re open both the game and infinity to get it to work again. Also noticed that instant research only works for the research you are doing at the time, but doesnt apply to any other research no matter how many times i turn it off
is there a way to increase how much exp i add per click with the add xp cheat? i dont want to have to click 600 times to get them up to level 15. Anyways sorry if im being a pain; thanks for the hard work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! its the best mod cheat that can exist. But i need to be better unlimited magic and the movement of the heroes. its necessary please! Thanks for your good work.

Which cheats aren’t working?

Oh, they are all working now, had a computer derp, thank you.

But building buildings, and recruiting things like doomwheels still takes a few turns.

Hello.

I’m having troubles with some of the cheats, and also I don’t have one that has been listed. First issue, the construction cheat doesn’t always work, I noticed that sometimes when I click a new building to build in a newly aquired settlement that building is taking the amount of turns required normally for it to be build. Another issue is the cheat for technology research, which simply doesn’t work, and I don’t mean already researching technologies, but whenever I want a new technology to research, it still takes normal turns to finish. Third issue, the cheat for movement doesn’t work on heroes, and if a lord has a hero in his/her army, then the cheat doesn’t work on them too. Finally, I don’t have on my list of cheats the Unlimited Magic winds cheat.

I’d appreciate help in this matter. The cheats that work are still helpful, but the ones I mentioned would also be of great aid.

I have all of these issues as well.

Playing as Chaos right now in Mortal Empires campaign, and population surplus is not working. Everything else seems to be though.

Also, activating some of the cheats is causing crashes. Not every time, but occasionally

Infinite money and add 5k money not working with Vlad

Please update Thank you!

Still no winds of magic? Is mine bust?

What is broken? Ugh you guys are useless at reporting bugs. One guy says everything works, another says x cheat is broken.

I’ll test it myself and decide if it needs an update. You guys should actually use the trainer in the meantime before spamming “please update”

Thank you

2 Likes

I have just tried some of the options and have notice that instant recruitment and Max population do not work. They make the sounds like the money cheat but do not stay on or affect the game. Do not know about any others yet as just started

I hope this helps

On the winds of magic mention above t is not showing up on the trainer. This has been like this for a while. I had it when you first release the trainer a few months ago the it just disappeared on mine

ahhh found that instant recruitment and Max population work on directX 11 not Directx 12.

Therefore ignore my max pop and recuit post

Sadly the trainer will not activate!

I found this (post above) it works if you launch the game via the trainer

1 Like

thank you!

hmm. did not work