Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

dont know why? Are you using a certain mod that conflicting? I had to disable some as they are not adapted to the ME campaign and it was those that caused crashes
I am playing now and the trainer works (mostly) but I had to start the game using the trainer. Also if you take to long pressing play or continue on the steam launcher the trainer will time out. So maybe start a campaign, save on turn 1, exit WH2 then load it (press continue) but via the trainer’s play button.

First of all, thank you for this, make it all alot more fun to play!

i’ve been trying the cheats since the game has been released and most of it all, it works perfectly. there a few exceptions tho…
(do note that i rather have an old pc, still works tho but might have something to do with it as didnt have any problem with WH1)

1. the unlimited movement does not work on heroes. even if there are embaded into an army, it gets the movement range from “march” stance and at the end i can use all stances but cannot move any further.
    when it comes to heroes alone, it doesnt get any movement bonus whatsoever, this includes the heroes of the old world with the ME patch.

2. buildings takes 1 turn only work on upgrading buildings and few special buildings in stratigic locations. on buildings that are build new in any settlement wil require the normal building time. same goes for the special buildings.

3. recruitment takes 1 turn only works on my PC when i activate it in any loading screen and some battles, i’m able to activate n deactivated there, but once in the campaign map, i have to be fortuned that it works…

4. unlimited pop surpus, same as above.

5. invincibillty sometimes makes my game crash, i have some other cheats on at that moment but i know i can only activate it in battle, and as soon as i end the battle and return to the campaign map, i deactivate it so it wont crash that fast in my next battle. the crash occours when i select all my units by dragging a box over them or when i activated the cheat (like i said before, might be because my PC is getting old)

other cheats i didn’t use, dont want to spoil all the fun hehe.
i hope this information is usefull for you to have a look at it and maybe able to fix something for other players.

thank you and keep up the good work!!

It’s not your PC. I have a $2,000 gaming PC and mine crashes the EXACT same way using the invincibility cheat

Almost all the cheats that I use work form me expect the unlimited movement on a hero. On the lord the cheat works. If I embed the hero in the army of the lord the max movement is that from the hero.

I have warhammer 2 on steam and im trying to run the game with mods but everytime i try to run the game tru infinity the game starts without going to the steam launcher pop up that lets me enable the mods so i get the default game anyone know how i can fix that ive tried to make a shortcut and try to get infinity to load my game tru that but it doesnt work. HELP

Start the game first then attach infinity

oh yeah that works thanks a lot mate

wing magic unlimited please!!!

@Seralv I am sorry but this cheat keeps getting removed every time i add it to the trainer. I just checked and more options are gone now (add money in my version). I am not kidding so i am leaving it as is because i can’t push the trainer atm and don’t want more options gone.

Hopefully it sorts itself out soon. I have my fingers crossed

sad to hear that, hopefully it sort itself or maybe it will get better when CA releases a new update for TWH2 and you will be able to fix it all.

thanks for trying and please dont forget this game :):smiley:

OK! really thank you for listen me. But and explication for the hero movement??

It doesn’t work with Mortal Empires…the game crashes

I’ve been using it fine with Mortal Empires since the new campaign dropped. Did you opt into the public beta for the Chaos Invasion hotfix that CA released earlier today? If so, that might be what is giving you trouble

follow up, I’m using the money cheat fine with the Mortal Empires campaign with the hotfix beta installed.

Can’t speak to the other cheats, as I don’t use them really, but the money cheat has worked pretty well for me so far with TW:WH II

Wish I still had unlimited Magic, still gone from mine. Been a while

laucher doesn’t find game after last update (I think it was the hot fix update of yesterday).

Don’t know why, the game folder didn’t change, any idea?

Run dx11 version of game

Will try that, thanks man

I am having two minor issues with two of the cheats:

1. Unlimited movement - This works for the most part but it does not affect heroes, and strangely, certain lords as well.

2. Unlimited Skill Points Lord - This recently has stopped working all together, when I attempt to turn it on, it immediately switches off. The hero one still works though.

3 Likes

Same here, works for some, but not others. Most often, but not always, it seems the starting Lord doesn’t always get the unlimited movement, but most recruited after that do