Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so i don’t wanna come a cross like i’m complaining but i was wondering why when i do a quest battle it makes the enemy have invincibility instead of myself?

Read trainer notes

The one turn recruitment cheat seems to be bugged, it turns off as soon as it’s activated now.

Like RentableSafe said, The ‘Unlimited Skill Points Lord’ toggle does not work anymore, when you select a lord and turn the slider it turns off again on its own without giving the skillpoints to said lord. The same cheat for the heroes still works fine. Tested the bug on both DX11 and 12(beta) and it does not work on both. (i only play mortal empire, did not see if it worked in the other map.) Also, thanks for the trainer, its a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I love the cheats, the one’s I’ve tried worked, apart from the Skill points and the movement (on heroes). I read in the discussion it doesn’t work on heroes, so that’s fine I guess, I’m okay with that. I try to increase my skills, but it doesn’t work. When I do skill points on Lord - it turns off, on Hero turns on but nothing. I activated it when I have the hero/lord highlighted, nothing. In skills menu - nothing. In and out and in - nothing.

When I try to add XP - it adds it, but the next level nothing happens, I’m assuming I need to level my hero on their own first, and then the added XP will actually be added.

1 Like

1 turn research seems bugged, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

doesnt seem to work when i play empire in the mortal empires campaign

i Noticed it only works with chain-linked research. when ever you select the next research in the chain, u will notice that the time for both the researches are 1 and 2 turns. whenever you do this, make sure you selected te wanted research as the get instant researched and lose there benefits.

i havent been able to find a way to make it work on single research.

Not sure why, but Instant Recruiting has stopped working. All other cheats seem fine. It worked on the same campaign 2 days ago.

Hello Love the mod however the only issue that I am really running into is the unlimited skill points for the Lord

Is there a workaround that I am missing or anything like that? I attempted to add the skill points via hot key and nothing. I attempt to use the slider and it imeediately gets turned back off

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

It has been a issue for a bit. I don’t think there is a workaround at this time, sorry.

@Cdat88 The instant recruiting cheats works for me, only problem is i can only activate when in a loading screen. try loading the game or a battle and activate it while in the loading screen. same goes for the Population Surplus.

is works for me tho…

I will try that. Thanks!

Money cheats don’t work along with a few others.

I having problems with total war Warhammer 2… works for about 10 mins then the “F” keys don’t work and some of them bing but don’t work ??? anyone else having this problem ? any ideas or updates that I need to do… thanks for any input.

having problems with total war Warhammer 2 … anyone have any ideas or insight.

Having problems with deciphering what your problems are… anyone have any ideas or insight on what his problems are?

@Chris this one can be closed. The op Made 2 thread about the same problem

hello, thanks for this mod and I want to know if you guy going to implement an update for the Tomb Kings release? Thank you so much for what you guy are doing cheers :slight_smile:

If the trainer gets broken, sure

1 Like

Hi any plans of the winds of magic to be added back?

1 Like