Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There’s a button left of the start game buttong which lets you see all trainer notes

having issues with fast recruiting, works for a bit then stops and cant get it to work again unless i restart game, also lor movement doesnt work half the time.

Is there no way to run Infinity without internet connection, or should i say in offline mode. I have not internet at home and cannot run it. Please help. BTW the trainer rocks!

I believe infinity can be run offline, although you would need to have the trainer already downloaded.

I originally downloaded and installed it on 10-31-16, it was working just fine. Then about 3 days ago, every time i am offline it tells me i need to be logged in if i want to use it. Not sure how this came about? Thank you for the response

Nope, you cannot activate the CHEATS while in offline mode, even though the trainer has been fully downloaded. It requires an internet connection I’m afraid.

You might get the following ERROR CODE: 0. Maybe they might allow us to use this feature in near future, but as of now, the Trainer needs an online check :

The Cheats failed to download. Check your Internet connection.

1 Like

You need to be online to able to use any cheats, like I mentioned above.

Thank you very much for the response. Much Appreciated.

Not a problem.

The Total War: WARHAMMER has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Skills cheats
  • Added Amber cheat (increase max amount. Give me suggestions if it should be increased even more

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@STN Unlimited Health does not seem to be working for me.

Did you select them in battle?

Lol i forgot to do that thanks @STN

You’re most welcome

STN, you’re awesome! Thank you so much mate.

Question. I used the trainer and for some reason all of my units ended up with 1 person in each unit. I figured I accidentally drained the units with the trainer by mistake. So I started a new campaign and without even using the trainer (it is enabled but I’m not using hot keys literally I’m 2 seconds into a new game) my units all only have 1 person per unit…

Verify your steam files do not start infinity and start a new game again.
If it’s still draining your units it’s not infinitys fault.
If its not draining the units somethings wrong with the trainer

any1 having issue with lord movement only working on 1 lord? happens with me and it doesnt work on any other lord.

I have the same problem as Attak87. I used the trainer and all of my units ended up with 1 person in each unit. How do you resolve this? Also, how do you verify that steam files do not start Infinity?

What options did you have enabled?