Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN I had Super Troops working until I had to restart the game after freezing. Now, I cannot seem to get it to work. Along with No Attrition, Unlimited Hero/Lord movement, 5k Gold not working… everything else seems to be working okay.

Same here. 5k gold not working. Add skill point only affecting heroes for me even if the lord is selected. (Selected my lord used the cheat, my Hero that was on the other side of the map got the skill points)

Same here. 5K gold not working

Okay, i’ll test it again

xp doesnt work, it will say 6000/3000 and doesnt level up the hero.

You have to do an action. Like attacking the enemy or something like that. Has nothing to do with infinity.
Add as many exp as you want then attack an enemy and theres your lvl up.

1 Like

Hover over Treasurey/Predicted Income, select/deselect units or end turn to update the money value. The problem is game doesn’t access the value until you do that.But once its updated, you can then spam the hotkey as much as you like to get the new money instantly @Eneishi @N1ceToMeetYou @belisarius93

For XP, its like N1ceToMeetYou said.

Yep noticed that right now aswell. Money is working now. Fast recruiting doesn’t seem to work though. Will try a few things maybe there is a solution. Add XP only works for me for the desired hero if my mouse is over him aswell. Select him and leave the mouse on him. Add skill points still gives a random Hero/Lord a point instead of the chosen one

unlimited movement still isnt working.

I push the key button to use the 5 K money cheat but it doesnt do anything also after a couple of times… Pls Help me i need money ingame i almost got 0 gold ^^

Thy greets

@ZteelPanther
Hover over Treasurey/Predicted Income, select/deselect units or end turn to update the money value. The problem is game doesn’t access the value until you do that.But once its updated, you can then spam the hotkey as much as you like to get the new money instantly

1 Like

Having an issue with add skill point. Like said above by another poster it adds it to a random hero. (To be precise it adds it to the closest hero not in an army).

I can’t find a way to add it to a lord regardless of what I try. Anyway I have no mods and am playing vanilla.

Thank you so much for the trainer though I so hate having to manage the economy lol.

Yep. Further I found out that if all Heroes are in the army the lord gets the skill points no matter who is selected.
In ~2 Hours the wood elves DLC comes out so the trainer will need an update anyways

They changed the way the skill point is accessed so it was either everyone gets infinite skills or this way.

I am sorry, it’s annoying but the game devs still keep changing things (uselessly) half a year later! Its hard to keep up with them

You mean all as in all heroes in the lord army you want to give points to. Or just all heroes in an army and the lord on screen gets points? I have a lot of heros lol.

Well it’s not hard to work around to get heroes the skill points at least. If only they chould keep everything the same lol.

Nothing seems to be working since the update :frowning:

Ya I noticed that to. More than likely due to the new wood elf update. I’m sure they will fix it and we will be back to cheating for gold in no time lol.

Tried the money thing you suggested doesnt work for me for some reason=/

It won’t work now because of the wood elves update.

@Insanity184 If all your heroes are in your lords army only the lord will get skill points no matter who is selected. Can’t say how it is if 1 Hero is somewhere else since I didn’t test it.

@STN Better check if they didn’t change anything with the new update. Was a pretty big one and new stuff came with it. So I would like to request a unlimited Amber cheat if that would be possible :smiley: But first update it as soon as you have time :smiley: Also thank you for telling us the problem. Good work^^

1 Like