Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kind of figured out Skills and XP

Is there a way to buy you the DLC? I can gift it to your steam name, happily, if that will help you bugfix and maybe add amber support.

PM

/1000 char

Ah, thought you didnt take bribes. Good to know you do :slight_smile:

I don’t :P. I want to make the amber cheat myself

Bending the truth and lying to me aswell.
You are on santas naughty list now.

I’ll buy you any total war game made if you’ll make a trainer for it, lol. Particularly total war attila- now that the wepoint system changed, no way in hell am i ever going to get enough to recommend it. spent like 13k points on it and it’s only at 40k.

So is there no fixing the add skill point cheat?

Money cheat doesnt work for me

And everything else does?

@STN

Did you hover over your predicted income before activating it? I’ll check if it works for me today.

Read the trainer notes please.

DOnt know where to view the trainer notes, i know im a noob also the fast recruiting for me turns on for a few turns then stops working and alot of the time i cant get it to work again unless i restart the game.

There’s a button left of the start game buttong which lets you see all trainer notes

having issues with fast recruiting, works for a bit then stops and cant get it to work again unless i restart game, also lor movement doesnt work half the time.

Is there no way to run Infinity without internet connection, or should i say in offline mode. I have not internet at home and cannot run it. Please help. BTW the trainer rocks!

I believe infinity can be run offline, although you would need to have the trainer already downloaded.

I originally downloaded and installed it on 10-31-16, it was working just fine. Then about 3 days ago, every time i am offline it tells me i need to be logged in if i want to use it. Not sure how this came about? Thank you for the response

Nope, you cannot activate the CHEATS while in offline mode, even though the trainer has been fully downloaded. It requires an internet connection I’m afraid.

You might get the following ERROR CODE: 0. Maybe they might allow us to use this feature in near future, but as of now, the Trainer needs an online check :

The Cheats failed to download. Check your Internet connection.

1 Like

You need to be online to able to use any cheats, like I mentioned above.