Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I suggest you try it for yourself. It might work.

Just be careful with anything online, you can get banned.

1 Like

Somethings work for custom battles but i need super troops too work and yea i would never cheat

Letā€™s tag @STN then and see if he can fix this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somethings work for custom battles but i need super troops too work @STN

When you enable certain cheats, such as Fast construction and Fast Researchā€¦ Does the AI also receive the cheat benefit of fast construction and fast research?

If the mod is anything similar to the Civ V mod, then no, then AI is not impacted by the cheats, they only apply to you.

Thanks for the reply. Just seems the AI builds full 20/20 armies even before I can. They also have top tier units before or at same time as I do.

I havenā€™t played the game, but are you playing on a certain difficulty?

I am playing hard mode. Maybe I will switch to normal.

Did that change anything? Cause most games like this do tend to give the AI buffs on harder difficulties, which includes faster research and more units.

I just started a new campaign in Normal mode. Iā€™ll let ya know

How do you use the mods that are activated by the NumberPad if your laptop doesnt have one?

i think you can change the hot keys

You can change the hotkeys. Just click on the hotkey in infinity and change it to your liking :). No complex dialogs and stuff like that, just click and done.

I cant seem to get Add 1k xp to work. I hear the click clack when I hit numpad 9 but nothing happens.

Add skill and money works though. What could I be doing wrong?

Also can you add a get all siege items in one turn? Having to wait 6 turns to get a decent amount of siege towers is time consuming

You have to select the Hero/Lord for XP to actually take effect.

love the mod! has really helped and can get a lot more use out of the game.

Would you be able to put a description of what each item does at the top of the thread and how / when to activate them?

The names are pretty much self explanatory lol. And you can literally activate them anytime youā€™re playing in game, obviously not during the main menu or loading screen though.

1 Like

Not really, you are right, most of them are self explanatory but not all. For example, what does ā€˜super troopsā€™ do and how to activate it? From the title it sounds like you would activate it in a battle to increase your unitā€™s health and damage.
Next time try being helpful rather that patronisingā€¦

I have made a start below:

Unlimited/Ammo/Magic

• In battle
  • Any unit selected in battle (even before switching on the cheat) will not take damage/have max ammo/magic

Unlimited Population Surplus

• Campaign map
  • 99 Population surplus until toggled off (goes back to original valueā€¦?)

Unlimited movement

• Campaign Map
  • Movement area will reset whenever character stops
  • Note: change stance before moving (ā€˜Marchā€™ stance will prevent a change)

Fast ā€¦

• Campaign map
  • Everything takes 1 turn

Super Troops

• Makes all units have 200 members (Does include Lords and Heros, Artillery will have 200 ā€˜guardsā€™)
  • Campaign map activation
  • Start by deselecting an army, activate the cheat - each army you subsequently click on will gain the effect until toggled off
  • Lost members will not be regained

Freeze AI

• Not tested
  • campaign map movement only? (Didnā€™t work in battle)
  • Freeze Army movement, hero movement, research, building, recruiting?

Drain AI troops

• Not tested
  • campaign map movement only? (Didnā€™t work in battle)
  • All armies suffer attrition? Do you have to click on the enemy armies to activate?

No attrition

• Campaign map
  • Only effect selected armies?

Add skill points/XP

• Select Character (Hero/Lord only?) - Can be army screen or ā€˜detailā€™ screen
  • Effect only appears once character is deselected and deselected again.

Hope this helps! If I have got anything wrong let me know or if anyone knows the answers to my question :slight_smile:

1 Like

The money cheat is currently repeating itself infinitely, making activating other options impossible because of the trainer spamming the money cheat input over and over. Checked my keyboard, plugged in an old replacement keyboard, same thing happening.

Edit: Rebinding the key fixes the issue, again, the key it was bound to by default, num7, is perfectly fine. Iā€™ve tested this by binding it to other functions, it doesnā€™t repeat other cheats.