Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crashes immediately on Greenskins campaign. Does not matter what cheat I use.

Please fix it

Fix what?

Cannot speak for Hades, but for me the cheats are crashing when you add even one. Unlimited movement, population surplus, tech. Any of them immediately crash the game.

Unlimited Health is not working for me, worked fin 2 weeks ago

Did the game have an update?

None that I know of,but one could have snuck in.

Only update I can think of is mortal empires.
That was months ago

2 Likes

i cant seem to get the money cheat to work, everything else works just fine. i am useing steam version and infinity is added to all exceptions lists

Read trainer notes

1 Like

I got it working. Not really sure what i did different, but it works fine now.

You must have hovered over the predicted income like the trainer notes told you.

Reading the trainer notes is always the first thing i do when i use one :roll_eyes:

@STN Thanks for your work! Iā€™m making an account here to say that the Unlimited Health does not work, nor does Freeze AI.

Drain AI does something, but not sure what. It seems to make battles a lot easier.

The big issue is either Unlimited Health or Drain AI reduces all my armies units to 1 unit on the world map after the battle, which really makes them not worth using.

Freeze AI simply does not work, even after following instructions (activated prior to battle, on the map, also tried in-battle map, before the battle begins)

Any chance at an update?

Cheers.

Unlimited health works fine, er to an extent, it helps improve numbers after combat, but i donā€™t use ā€˜drain enemiesā€™ so i think thatā€™s your problem. @hotpotsoup

Noticing that when i activate a few cheats, (normally health, inf movment, and fast construction to start with) game freezes and crashes

Many of the listed cheats do not work (Slider goes back to off instantly), or They crash the game the instant the trainer kicks in.

That advice does not work at all. tried it multiple times.

This is my first time using a trainer so itā€™s possible Iā€™m doing something wrong, but I cant get the trainer to do anything. When I scroll over the off/on switch on the trainer page I get a circle with a slash through it symbol. No hotkey works either. What am I not doing?

Did you click the play button ? First
I know when i click play and leave the pointer on play it has the slash through it but it still works