Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Maybe that’s all it was, thanks!

Any update coming soon? Every time I use the trainer my game crashes.

Run game yourself then attach infinity.

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello @STN
I have found some problems with this trainer. The 1000 XP Cheat Doesn’t work or I don’t know how to use it. The Skill Point Cheat Also has the same problem as the XP cheat

Read trainer notes

How do I look at the trainer notes?

I bet the cheat works but I’m not using it correctly, so could you show me how? Mk thanks

Click on the actual trainer and look at the I next to cheats?

click on the character in the army then activate the cheat or what exactly

this trainer doesn’t work with any games i have. my mouse pointer turns in to a stop sign whenever i hover over any of the cheats. and i can’t click them, and they’re all greyed out. i can change the keys that trigger the cheats, but nothing else. and it doesn’t work in game. even though it’s all been updated and such. aaannnd i’m not using any mods. and YES i’ve read the tooltips and hover over treasury thing. but, it still doesn’t work. do i have to go pro to be able to use the cheats?

No. You have to press play

i did. and i tried alt tabbing out to click on them, same thing. i tried hovering over the predicted income and pressing 7 on the numpad, nothing happens.

Checkmark next to play?
If not disable or uninstall your antivirus.

If you get the stop sign it means Infinity is not injected and therefore cannot activate any cheats.
Mostly caused by an antivirus interfering or the user not pressing play

1 Like

Run game yourself then attach infinity. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the Play key!

nope. no checkmark next to play.disabling the anti virus didn’t help. or make me feel safe. i also tried the custom thing, where i set it to run the warhammer.exe thing, and then there was a popup that said that it couldn’t find the game. this is a waaaayyyy too needlessly complicated mod. oh, and they removed the in game cheat where you can press the tilde key and get to the cheats that way…!

i don’t feel even remotely safe disabling the antivirus. i have added it to the exception. and yet nothing.

What av are you using?

AVG free.

Well never heard of it blocking infinity then again. You’re the only one with that issue so it’s something on your system blocking infinity from injecting