Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the play key

I cannot activate the cheats, i include a photo. I have disable the antivirus but nothing.

You need to use the hotkeys or subscribe to pro.

The hotkeys are dead, nothing responded.

Unfortunately nothing works. I have delete and reinstall without antivirus, i made the changes from the upper post. I quit, i did not know what else to do,

The picture you posted says Play. Have you actually injected the trainer? Click play and when it says playing then you can use hotkeys

When i press the play button , after some time it say

“there was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try a different point in your game”

So trainer isn’t even injected, of course no hotkey is gonna work.

What antivirus do you have? Is it bitdefender by any chance?

I have AVG, and malwarebytes.

Delete that stuff. Gonna have nothing but problems av’s dont like wemod and wemod dont like av’s either !

I am having the same issue as ikarosx, in both Total War Warhammer and Total War Warhammer 2. I get the same message for both. “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try a different point in your game.” It’s telling me both Wemod versions are up to date, so the problem has to be a problem on my end. No idea what that could be though. Unsure what to do if it is antivirus. Fixing to uninstall malwarebytes as someone suggested, all that is left is to figure out how to add wemod to McAfee exceptions list, though I don’t have any issues with other games in Wemod. Gonna see if I can change something in Windows Defender as well.

UPDATE: Tried adding Wemod to exceptions list for Windows Defender and McAfee. Neither program seems to detect Wemod and as such, I could not make Wemod an exception. For clarification, Wemod simply does not appear when I search for programs to add to the exceptions list. I am hesitant to disable antivirus, but if it will work, I will try it.

Wah and you’re wondering why wemod wouldn’t work?. Disable or uninstall them both then try.

Why two antiviruses though?

Are the cheats working on the last version?

Try them?

yes. Somes are working but cheats like add money/fast research/fast recruitment or skills are not working

Trainer was working fine a week or two ago, now half of the cheats don’t work it seems. fast construction and one or two others, the rest like 5k money and add skill don’t work. hear the chime but doesn’t actually work anymore.

just tried to use the trainer for TW warhammer and nothing it wont inject the trainer and brings up the not compatible version error or something went wrong try to restart the game, ive uninstalled and re-downloaded to no avail. can anyone help me out?

okay somehow got it to work but only surplus and some other things are working, so far exp, skill points and 5k money do not work.

I had disable both of them, i have reinstall the wemod but nothing.