Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same

We’re gonna test this game and I’ll post back when we’re done :slightly_smiling_face:

not working booms out to windows desk top and close the game down

games loads in to campaign but as soon as u push any hotkey it close the whole thing and booms to windows close WTW

I’ve made the game available for voting!

For me the trainer often crashes the game when executing a cheat, like adding money, restoring max troop size, etc. Runing steam TW Warhammer, latest version 1.6.0

The trainer is currently available to vote on for an update in the WeMod app! The most recent game update most likely broke the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow so this thread has been dead for over 2 years but I will try anyways. the game just had a pretty decent size 3.8GB update and the trainer does not work at all anymore so not sure if there will be a vote option for this one or not but hopefully it gets updated

1 Like

I agree, most of the codes do not work after the new steam update.

1 Like

Yeah none of mine work at all they turn on for a second then switch off instantly and FLINGS trainer from their site is really outdated too it doesn’t work at all either oh well the WH2 one still works and u can basically play most of the campaigns from the first game if u have all the DLC from them. I really want to know why there was such a big update to the game I can’t find any patch notes anywhere. Some people said it had to do with them listing it on Epic games and it was for cross play but others say thats not the case so who knows 🤷

1 Like

i have 2 but i feel something soon and 2 will be broken by epic

yeah I don’t plan on playing it on epic since I own both games with all dlc and don’t have any friends that play on epic only so its not really a big deal for me but the trainer is now listed in the update queue but its 20th in line but I boosted it a few times since I am pro. Still wanna know why such a large update and cant find any information on it anywhere but like i said i can play mortal empires with most factions on 2 since I won the first one plus all dlc

1 Like

When I use wemod and start Total War Warhammer 1, wemod always displays loading.
I play Total War Warhammer 1 on steam, and my game version is V1.6.0 build 15736.2453526

Got the same problem. I tried playing with the different patches via the BETA menu on steam, but none are working

Doesn’t seem to work.

God Mode doesn’t work. Units still quickly become fatigued and eventually retreat. Health also gradually decreases.

Instant Skill Cooldown also doesn’t seem to work.