Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well, I have more then 5 crashes using the Von Carstein and 1 with the empire yesterday. With the empire I was able to continue playing after but with the Von Carstein i’m not. I connect to Wemod and if i’m using any of the cheats on your trainer, returning to the game and click on anything, pouf game crashed… I even just have to connect with your trainer and that’s it, even if I did not choose anything, my money ( Dark magic ) is super mega High and if I click on anything in the game, pouf the game crash. My laptop is brand new since one week, working super fine, my game is a paid game from steam and i’m able to play and using wemob trainers with other games without any crashs. No windows firewall or anti-virus active. I’m adding some informations, i’m able to choose a technologie and click on next turn and it’s going to the next turn. But if I click on one of my castle, heroes or Lords, game crash. Same for the Dwarf, can’t use Wemod. @Instinct @ptondo

Hello, is there any change or update coming soon to resolve the crash problem please ? Just want to know, no pressure. Thank you for your works, trainers on Wemod are usually very good.

Hello, it’s been 8 days without any answer from anyone, that’s really not cool… Is there any news for that trainer please ? I justed tied again and when I clicked on Play, I got the " These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version ". Not sure if it’s a real error for me since I downloaded the game by Steam.

@Ravenfyre

We do not give ETAs or progress reports on trainer updates. There are far too many factors which affect this, such as other trainers higher in the development queue, technical factors in the game to be worked around, the availability of testers and so on.
Also, I am a community moderator, not a trainer developer, so this is not information that I’d have.

The entire Total War franchise is notoriously difficult to create cheats for. The game developers do not think about cheaters and how cheating can affect the stability of their game when they’re developing it.

Make sure the game is added into your favourites in the WeMod software.
Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Thank you for your answer, i’m still learning how it works here.

Running into crashes to desktop when activating the God Mode Cheat during battles.
If cheat is active before battle the battle won’t load and game crashes to desktop.

Having the same issues, game crashes after using God Mode. Worked fine on the Empire Campaign, but anything after that, it just crashed. Hopefully we can get an update soon :slight_smile:

hello everyone, I started playing quietly and after a day I get this error : These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version how do i solve?

Will crash in battle if God Mode is enabled

Hitting Play in the WeMod app whilst loaded into the campaign screen, causes gold/resource to increase and game crashes.

Unlimited Lord Movement will not stay on

Don’t think these mods have worked since Feb, any cheat seems to just crash the game tbf

First just want to say all of you that put this together are awesome. I am still a newbie coming back to the PC world from console. I have tried several combinations in Total War and so far what I have come across is when I use Fast Construct alone, it crashes. Then when I run the money and Fast research I played hours with no crashes. I then used Super Unit Size, and crashed. is there something I am doing wrong? I did purchase the game from steam and everything seems to be up to date.

Thank you

Norri

Could you possible update the cheats for this one, I noticed alot of em causes it to crash , Would be greatly appricated, thanks keep up the great work

After a new update, the steam trainer does not work

1 Like

Can you make an update please?

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Movement Lord cheat added
  • Unlimited Movement Hero cheat added
  • Unlimited Public Order cheat added
  • Recover Troops Size cheat added
  • Super Units Size cheat added
  • Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added
  • God Mode cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Set Money cheat added
  • Set Exp cheat added
  • Set Skill Points cheat added
  • Fast Research cheat added
1 Like

Greetings. God Mode doesn’t work. I use manual fighting, of course.
P.S. It does work, after I started new campaign. Some testing is needed.
P.P.S God Mode does not indeed work all the time.

1 Like

God mode works, but not against some type of enemies, like catapults, cannons etc. Is it possible to fix that? My soldiers die normally especially against arrows fired by towers during a siege, god mode doesn’t work at all against those. I think there was a similar problem in Rome 2 god mode.
Also, fast construction works only half of the times, I don’t know how exactly though.

First thank you for all the work into the mods. Is there any way to get unlimited fatigue? I am playing TW:WH2 atm and love it. Wanna play some of this when i get bored on 2 :slight_smile: Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi there.
i tested it with Epic by manually adding the exe and most of it works fine.

Hey there! Cheers from Brazil!
I never used WeMod, just discovered from YT videos and downloaded it
I have a question, does it work with a Coop Campaign or it works only in Single Player Campaign?

1 Like