Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well just from my normal Use,

xp +, movement, and gold + work fine

Skill point + is not working.

Add 5k Money does not appear to be working after latest update for me

Did you make sure to put the cursor on the income section and are you using mods?

Oops completely forgot to put the cursor over the income section, all working now :slight_smile: (thanks for the fast reply!)

Any news on that elf update?

What do you mean?

Have you had a chance to take a look at the client for this game, and to update the client for the new woodlands/elf content update in the game? It’s a DLC. If it helps, i can purchase the DLC for you. Last time i played, the client didn’t work correctly for it.

Oh. Yeah like a week ago.

oh!! Thanks so much mate!! Going to fire it up and play it. I’m in love with this site/client, it’s so much fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not having much luck getting the “Add skill point” cheat to work. I’ve selected my general, i’ve tried hovering the mouse over him, etc, but no luck. Any suggestions? This is an elf general.

Add skill point is currently not working. It seems to break first and quite easily lol. Though it’s my favorite cheat.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with the skill cheat but it’s weird :smiley:

Hi, having a bit of an issue that I couldn’t see mentioned in the thread above, so thought I would ask if anyone’s experienced (and hopefully fixed) this problem.

I can’t get the cheats to initialise through Infinity at all, I currently get an error message as follows:

“Infinity failed to initialize the cheats. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs because they sometimes flag cheats as malicious software. Error code: 6”

Everything was working fine up to a few days (maybe a week ago) and cheats for other games still seem to work (last I tested was Shadows of Mordor which is fine). Infinity is up to date. Warhammer is up to date. I haven’t installed any new software and my settings have not changed on my anti-virus/spyware. I have of course tried again with all of my protection turned off (scary even for 5 mins!) and got the same result.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I still enjoy playing the game without cheats but it’s fun using them too and I miss them!

Thanks for your hard work STN.

I had the same problem. I uninstalled my infinity client, then deleted C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development folder, then reinstalled inifity, and it fixed the issues for me.

1 Like

Perfect, just the kind of response I wanted, will try that this evening!

Thanks.

The skill point cheat doesn’t work for the argwylon faction leader at all. I’ve had no luck. I’ve tried selecting him, deselecting him, right clicking, all kinds of stuff.

Unlimited lord movement breaks after a while, too. Turning it off and back on doesn’t fix it

Hey can you guys come up with a cheat for Adding Amber for the Wood Elves DLC. THANKS.
Also have had some trouble with adding SKILL POINTS AND XP? THANKS.

I need the dlc to play that campaign. Without it, i can’t make the cheat

Don’t know if the elves appear if you don’t have the dlc installed but if yes you could try a faction unlocker