Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you very much for the response. Much Appreciated.

Not a problem.

The Total War: WARHAMMER has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Skills cheats
  • Added Amber cheat (increase max amount. Give me suggestions if it should be increased even more

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@STN Unlimited Health does not seem to be working for me.

Did you select them in battle?

Lol i forgot to do that thanks @STN

Youā€™re most welcome

STN, youā€™re awesome! Thank you so much mate.

Question. I used the trainer and for some reason all of my units ended up with 1 person in each unit. I figured I accidentally drained the units with the trainer by mistake. So I started a new campaign and without even using the trainer (it is enabled but Iā€™m not using hot keys literally Iā€™m 2 seconds into a new game) my units all only have 1 person per unitā€¦

Verify your steam files do not start infinity and start a new game again.
If itā€™s still draining your units itā€™s not infinitys fault.
If its not draining the units somethings wrong with the trainer

any1 having issue with lord movement only working on 1 lord? happens with me and it doesnt work on any other lord.

I have the same problem as Attak87. I used the trainer and all of my units ended up with 1 person in each unit. How do you resolve this? Also, how do you verify that steam files do not start Infinity?

What options did you have enabled?

Those particular games were screwed. You would pretty much have to wait for the army to replenish for 20 turns and not be attacked so I ended up quitting those games losing all progress. Now the only thing I use the trainer for is the money. Start a game, give my faction 300k, save, exit, close the trainer as the money cheat seems to be the only one that consistently works for me anyway and then go back into the game without the trainer but at least money is good.

Hello,

Iā€™ve just started using this app but I cant seem to make my troops god mode in any way. I tried to click on the unit and the icons.

You have to click on them while fighting. If it still doesnā€™t work it may be because of the update that just came out.

@STN I saw that your to do list is nearly empty so Iā€™ll give you a little bit of work :stuck_out_tongue:
Bretonnia just came out and introduced Chivalry. Would be nice to see a cheat for it. It would be good if every toggle is an increase of 100 and put in the trainer notes that increasing it too much will trigger the final event to beat the game. Before everyone comes complaing "I used the cheat and now 20 stacks are standing at my capital buhu infinity sucks"
Youā€™ll do that for me right? <3

Yeahā€¦ still canā€™t make it work. I tried selecting and activating while in deployment, before engaging and while fighting to no effect. It might be the patch. Does it work for anyone else?

I need help! ā€œCant download cheats, check you internet connection or anti-virus/firewall, error code 0ā€. Iā€™ve dissabled them both but still the same error and my internet is fine. Can someone help me plz?

Use this to clear your cache and try again:

Was that for me or for someone else? Sry im new here.