Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It was a direct reply to you

1 Like

It dosenā€™t work. I downloaded Infinity for the first time ever today. It starts the game but still Error Code 0 is active :frowning:

Attach infnity after the game launched
so basically:
Start the game
load a save
start infinity

Thank you for taking the time to answer meā€¦haha i suck at this. So I tried to start the game via Steam, then loaded a save then started infinity. Dident work, same problem. I can start the game from Infinity just not the cheatsā€¦

Could be because of the servers being offline.

the cheats for total war warhammer dont always stay activated and sometimes dont seem to work am i doing somthing wrong

This is a trainer related issue so you should be posting in the official trainer topic Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer

The game had a huge update last night. I need to update it. Can you tell me which cheats arenā€™t working?

@N1ceToMeetYou I can try but i have no clue what chivalry is yet

Invincibility doesnā€™t seem to be working for me, even after I click on all the portraits

The cheat for unlimited movement seems to have stopped working for me. Might it be the newest patch?
I tried giving myself gold, and that worked.

Unlimited movement, XP and skill points are broken for me. I donā€™t really use much else apart from those.

Started using for the first time today. Tried to use Skill Points, Unlimited Health, and Money cheats, but none seem to do anything. Movement worked for me.

For me no cheat is working anymore. I tried to run as administrator and stopped my anti virus, didnt work.

@abvavrg @Petora @ultralof @User2444055 The game had a huge update like STN said [quote=ā€œSTN, post:312, topic:15271ā€]
The game had a huge update last night. I need to update it
[/quote]

That said from what Iā€™ve tested. (You might want this information @STN )
Unlimited movement Lord/Heroes
Money
XP
DID work for me. I didnā€™t test the other ones and I will surely check again just to be sure but thatā€™s what is working still with the trainer for me. sorry for the late reply btw :smiley:

Also STN, Chivalry is just another value that shows at the top if you play as a Bretonnian Faction. it ranges from -āˆž to 999.

1 Like

What steps did you take for the skill points and movement range to work? It shows me that I can level up but I get no skill points to do so.

For the movement range you have to look at your predicted income for it to get updated like the notes say.
What exactly do you mean by it shows that you can level up?
If the circle of the lord/hero is full you just have to fight a battle to get the exp updated and it will lvl him up.
If it shows you can distribute some skill points but you donā€™t have any I donā€™t know what the problem is.

Infinite health seems to be the only one i have found that is not working. It sounds off like it activates but units still die even after having selected them in the described fashion of the trainer.
Lord/Hero movement works as told
Money works as told
Exp points works as told
Public order works as told
Fast Construction/Research/Recruitment all still work.
Unl. Pop Surplus still works but i havenā€™t tried the horde.
Unlimited ammo/magic still work.
The rest i havenā€™t tried since the update.

1 Like

Did you test skill points?
For me Health and Skill points are the only ones not working.

I did not test Skill. Will try it out on a future campaign.

Neither Amber nor Skill point seem to be functioning.