Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well, for me, Health, skill points, xp and unlimited hero moves don’t work. Infact, if I have a hero in one of my armies, even with the Lord unlimited movement toggled on, it doesn’t work. I found that out by accident when I took a hero off of my army to assassinate an enemy.

When will it be updated?

With XP make sure you select((click their card)) the lord/hero ((or at least that is how it works for me)), and with Movement hover your mouse over the expected income. Also make sure that you are not confusing Hero movement with Lord movement.

I’ve done that before, it works only with Lord movement When I say Lord movement is for example Karl Franz and a Hero would be some Witch Hunter or a battle Wizard. =]

About the xp, I’m nearly 100% sure that I’ve done it correctly, but I’ll check it out again clicking on their card.

Well I don’t know why it’s not working for you. i activate both Lord and Hero movement and don’t have any problems.
For the first lord I get (For example Karl Franz if you play as the empire) it sometimes indeed does not work. But mostly only for 1 turn and then it’s ok again

I did just run into an occurrence with the dwarves where it would not engage the hero unlimited movement across any heroes, though lords was just fine.

Hi ~ I just want to mention that from my experience of using ‘Super Troops’ I realized why my Lords/Battle Mages and artillery such as the Steam Tank gets killed or destroyed so easily. The life points value become 150 so I’m just wondering if there will be a fix for that in the future? …as I like Super Troops but not when I’ll be scared to put my Lords and Mages in action when they can be killed in an instant.

Is there a release date for the fix? =]

Yes, today. Ghost recon was eating all my time.

Very good! thanks! =D

The Total War: WARHAMMER has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Skills cheats (Lord/Hero)
  • Fixed Health
  • Fixed Hero movement

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi Guys, I have a couple of issues

• Skill add doesn’t work for me at all.
  • Experience-add works on any Lord/Hero except Louen Leoncoeur (to clarify - his XP will go up, but after he fights in a battle, his XP drop back to pre-mod levels)
  • Game is crashing very regularly after adding a mod (eg. experience-add)

Submitted FYI

Keep up the great work!
cheers!

• Skill point cheat doesn’t work but crashes the whole game.
  • Full health is OK.
  • All movement of Lords and Heroes now OK.
  • Attrition not working still.
  • Weak Lords/Heroes/Siege Equipment from Super Troops probably still there but since Health works fine I think that would counter it although people who want damage for their troops wouldn’t like using Health.
2 Likes

could you add no upkeep for the TWW trainer? Thank you :slight_smile:

is Bretonia working? i try plus 5k monez and nothing

hover over predicted income.

if you mean chivalry thing, no haven’t yet played that

Well
Money works fine, add skill point is broken also freezes game.

No mods just vanilla brittiona campaign.

Thank you very much for creating a trainer for Total War: Warhammer.

I can confirm that “Add Skill Point” freezes and crashes the game upon activation (Ver 1.6.0)

1 Like

Maybe the game had an update after my update. I’ll check it out

New patch arrived today.

Broken features

• F6, Unlimited Lord Movement
  • F7, Unlimited Hero Movement
  • Num8, Add Skill Point (been broken prior to today’s patch)

features that still work

• F1, F2, F3

Others not tested.

1 Like

Goddamnit @STN another day another complain that you don’t work fast enough!!
But yeah what dashio said is true a new update did came out and broke the ones mentioned.
I’ll leave your To-do-list here before anyone else complains about you taking too long :stuck_out_tongue:
If they still complain after seeing what you are currently doing/have to do, I’ll take care of them myself :smiley:
Also where’s my daily like STN?

2 Likes