Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you activate it and then you recruit

Oh thanks. I figured it had to be that just hadnā€™t gotten around to clearing out the massive recruit que to test it. So hate waiting 24 turns for a damn poleman because Iā€™m updating four armyā€™s then magically the ai sends three or four armyā€™s into my lands.

nothing is working since the new launcher

Do your cheats stay on or do they turn off immediately after?
I take it you have the newest steam version?
Have you tried using Infinity as admin?

im ingame and when i press f1 for example just nothing happens every key i tried nothing happens

Attach Infinity after the game has started.
And again try running as admin

1 Like

wait you can do that after the game started didnt even know that lol

Yeah you can.

ok works now thanks

Youā€™re welcome

1 Like

ffs ppl, will you ever learn to make an ā€œupdateā€ that wonā€™t make trainer stop working ? i was using the trainer in tw;w and hour ago, EVERYTHING worked, then trainer restarted after update, now if i start the game through the trainer it crashes at loading screen, also crashes the game if you start trainer during the on a loaded save.

When you make a trainer you make it so it work on the version on the game and try to make it so it dont break with an update. Its just so much you can do to try to prevent the trainers from breaking.

Either way, dont get mad over it.More or less happen with every trainer out there.
@STN just have to fix it when he get around to it.

I think he ment the infinity update that just came out

TW:W just had an update that i noticed. I thought he ment that one.

EIther way, its the first time ive heard an update of Infinity break a trainer if that is what he mean.

1 Like

Heh shouldnā€™t you be able to fix it yourself considering your nick. Why are you relying on us?

It is not me, trainer is fine so thereā€™s nothing for me to fix.

Iā€™m having a lot of difficulties with the trainer in the areas of unlimited troop movement, inf. pop for horde, fast research, and fast recruitment. The minute there are multiple leaders, the trainer deactivates all the cheats. Iā€™ve tried running it as administrator and linking after the game is going and also running it as administrator and launching the game from there. If I kill off the other leaders and go back to one, itā€™s possible to reactivate all the cheats. But more than one leader breaks it for some reason. The ā€œrestore troopā€ function is also really finicky. With every cheat that has the little ā€œiā€ for instructions, Iā€™ve followed them accordingly. Thank you for the effort you put into the trainer though, I just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Hey STN,

Iā€™m having issues with infinity V3 and TWW which I just downloaded from steam about two hours ago. the games works fine when going through steam but crashes at the initial loading screen through I. Tried running I as admin and still no luck. thoughts?

im having the same issue sensei updated infinity that everytime i try to load from there it will crash on start up and i can not get the cheats to load into the game if i go threw steam first. any thoughts ?
it was working fine till i updated infinity

ā€œI bought from you a TV, i was using a WORKING tv for a time, then YOU came in and smashed the tv with an ā€œupdate hammerā€ , the tv doesnā€™t work anymore, i tell you to fix it, YOU tell itā€™s not your problem and i should fix itā€ this how the story goes.

ā€¦that is one ā€œfineā€ customer service you got here going.

I tried the trainer and i canā€™t seem to replicate the issue. The game freezes at the launch but thatā€™s normal game launching process and resumes after a few secs (happens with or without the trainer). Is that whatā€™s happening for you guys or is it a crash? Also what antivirus are you using?

The recent update to infinity was to fix black ops3 dll blocking but that seems to be causing this issue, perhaps an antivirus doesnā€™t like the new infinity signature?

2 Likes