Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

my own troops are being drained and i have tried turning off the restore troops size option more than once but my troops are still being drained. What do i do? ( the game is Total war- warhammer )

when loading up it says there is problem with ttw and it will have to close everytime i go threw infinity, i have norton 360 antivirus and had no problems before the last update to infinity using this for TTW. i have gone threw to allow this problem and it still will not work. also i have seen it say we can not load cheats and it will go ahead and load TTW

Try after the new update that just came out.

The key add 5k doesn’t work

Read trainer notes

Where exactly are the trainer notes located? I looked in the install folder for Infinity but didn’t see any readme files etc.

Yes me too. I don’t know where I can find it

ok. Thanks.

Do you know why nothing is working now? It is impossible for me to enable the trainer…

sorry it"s ok

Hi

Just downloaded infinity today. It started WarHammer but nothing worked re the cheats, even though it makes the appropriate noises? I have it running on admin rights. I do have mods but they seem ok not sure what to do next?

Any help appreciated.
K

PS I do have a BlackWidow tournament edition keyboard that does not have any num keys?
I got most of the others to work except the NUM pad key cheats? No solution with this keyboard, except to change it.

PPS I also notice that turning on certain cheats counter act and effect other cheats if not the game? Baffling at times!

You can click on cheats and reassign hotkeys.

1 Like

Cheers most useful that - of course reassign keys :slight_smile:

Thank you.

K

Hi, the tool doesn’t work for me on any game. I cannot toggle cheats on or off. am I doing something wrong here? It worked day 1 when I installed it now it simply doesn’t respond. Please help

Click Play until it attaches

Thanks you saved me a world of grief! It worked, I could of sworn I did this earlier… anyway the software is great the game is awesome, I just sometimes need a little cash to get things moving faster :wink:

Hi, in few moments ego i download Infinity.
When i’m Using Unlimited movement for Lords Or Heroes it doesnt work even if i Hover over Predicted income (If i think, it’s right just hold mouse over treasury or over card with Predicted income)
The fix with Anti Virus and start as admin is correctly.
Thanks for any respond.
P.

Did the game have an update recently?

Sure every new UpDate, is updating immediately by set up in steam.
P.

He asked if the game got an update since the last time the trainer was updated. Not if you got the newest update.

@STN I don’t think the Game had an update since last time. I will check the options though maybe today or tomorrow morning and give you a heads up if it’s a problem on his end or the trainer

Thanks a lot.
P.