Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello i’m new to infinity. The cheats for this game worked for the first 30minutes suddenly i did not have unlimited movement and fast research anymore? I tried closing both programs and restarting them but it didnt help. Any tips?
thanks.

love the game and love the trainer you guys are awesome. just a heads up the trainer is not working properly for any faction as of right now. it does not matter who you pick the trainer works for the first few turns and once you get a couple generals a lot of options stop working like unit replenish, give exp. but I do believe the gold cheat still works

Any word @STN?

I don’t really know what to fix here. The game does act odd at times and won’t execute the routine that it otherwise does.

@ STN

I haven’t played warhammer for sometime but with the new one coming out I thought i’d dive back in for a bit. I have noticed also that none of the cheats are working. Games takes forever to start with the infinity desktop app and once it does start it appears to be connected. Start a new campaign or load an old one and nothing works. Movement, money, fast construction, fast research, troop size.

I was messing around with FFVII yesterday and those weren’t working…at least initially. Suddently they started to so I’ll test out 10-15 turns and see if it isn’t something similar.

Did you hover over the predicted income? They take effect after you do that.

Yes, I’ve tried them all none appear to be working. Really odd since they all make the sound affect for activation.

Appears cheats are turning on and off when you fight a battle, specifically when you manually fight it and not auto resolve.

I noticed that aswell with warhammer.
I even talked with frank about it once but he had no answer to it.
Seems like warhammer changes the adress for most of the stuff after a loading screen.
Maybe add something like the Shogun 2 cheat has? Instand deactivate all mods and then having to activate them again

Oh. I can do that, wasn’t aware of such an issue.

1 Like

There’s work around…specifically opening up different screens like finance or diplomacy. Say you have the larger armies cheat on, says you have 150 troops in a unit. You go fight a battle and then come back out and now it says 40. I have found deselecting the army opening up the various screens; IE finance, diplomacy, etc. and then re-selecting the army and it will be back to 150 units. Same goes for infinite lord movement, the champions (W/E they are called) and so forth. Cheats might not activate at the start of a game until you get into a battle…haven’t messed around with a new campaign yet.

2 Likes

This is a beautiful set of cheats which is great when you want more freedom to a game, only issue is that I find the cheats turn themselves off after 2-3 turns and then I have to restart the game to reapply them.

ehm… don’t know if you read anything but…

It’s just above your post. a workaround! would you look at that.
Until STN has some time to find a workaround try that

1 Like

Haha I actually was going through reading them trying to find one that worked I must have skimmed that one :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t know why but now every time I turn on replinish troops cheat it crashes the game

After the update today, I noticed that numpad 8, add skill point, is no longer working. Tried a couple of new campaigns, turned off the free-lc that was added, even adjusted my mods a bit, but no luck. Was working yesterday, so I’m pretty sure it’s this new patch. (Clarification: I’m on steam.)

I can confirm that, for me, numpad 7, add money, is working.

Whenever an update comes (I shall, of course, be as patient as need be; the enjoyment Infinity has brought me thus far has more than earned some patience), it will be deeply appreciated. Skill points is the cheat I make the most use of, so my playing is somewhat on hold until it works again.

Second Update: I’ve determined that Add Skill Point works, but only for heroes. I started a Skarsnik campaign, and despite selecting, deselecting and reselecting him multiple times, Add Skill Point perpetually added points to the hero I started with, rather than Skarsnik or a lord I purchased on the first turn.

2 Likes

please fix this cheats. Not working character add to 1k xp.

So the problem is i not all the cheats for total war warhammer works like the population surplus add skill pt and 1k xp one etc… Idk if its because i used cheat engine already so that interferes with it. I followed all the steps too my game is up to date disabled antivirus amd everything. There are some that work tho but only like one or two

The game had a small update with the free-lc. That might have broken the game
@STN your expertise.

so is there no fix?