Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If it’s because of the update STN needs to update the trainer

the “add skill point” cheat only work on my heroes. Has there been an update or something, because it was working fine abou 4 ago.

cough 4 posts above yours I’m talking about a free-lc cough
1 post above yours I literally said that STN needs to update the trainer

3 Likes

So bae

Really incredible trainer, you guys and gals really put forth a lot of effort and time to release free trainers and for that I thank you!

So far there are only two that don’t work as intended.

-Add Skill Point- Was able to get it to work on a hero a couple times but wouldn’t work on Lords(Generals)

-Add 1k XP- Pretty much the same as skill point. Got it to work on a hero a couple times but again, doesn’t work on the Lords(Generals).

I look forward to being able to use these again whenever you find the time to get around to it. Thanks a bunch STN! :smiley:

Yuisan,

I the 1K XP is actually working for me (just used it yesterday). There are two things you need to be aware of. First, you need to have the general highlighted (so his card in the stack is highlighted). The second is that the game’s engine doesn’t look to see your current amount of XP triggers a level-up unless you do something that results in an XP gain. There are a few things you can do to trigger this: for generals I find that auto-completing a battle works every time. Raiding or encamping in enemy territory may also work. For heroes, try deploying them (especially in enemy territory).
As for the skill point, it’s a known issue and STN will get around to it when they have time.

Hi everyone

First off big luv n respect to stn for this great trainer.
Anyone know any tricks to get unlimited movement working? I’ve tried the changing screens (i.e finances,negotiations and the rest) but still no luck.
Stn are you waiting on 8/10 game update to update the trainer?

How do i use the Bid Amber Gain? I used it so many times but i dont know what’s changed. i tried to use it on wood elves but nothing happened.

Bit of a problem, I go to add skill points, but it adds it to the wrong hero/lord, I tried completely removing my heroes, but for some reason it won’t add points to my legendary lord. Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

The only cheat that is actually working for me right now is the “add 5k” cheat. Whenever I press any other key for a cheat, it just toggles the other cheats on and off. Why is only one cheat working?

After the Norsca Update:
The only cheat I couldn’t get working was the infinite movement Lord/Hero. Even after hovering over the treasury icon.

Adding xp and fast recruitment are working, but you have to end your turn first. (Works some of the time.)

1 Like

Hover over treasurey for movement too.

Hello! The Super Units Troops Size cheat and the unlimited movement cheat for both heroes and lords are not working as of the new Norsca patch.

Please fix as soon as possible.

Thank you for existing and making these cheats possible.

I’m not able to get anything to work on TW: Warhammer since I’ve downloaded infinity. I’ve tried hovering the treasury, I’ve tried passing the turn, opening new panes. No XP or Skill point gain when hovering over or in the lord panel, no money gain, no unlimited movement, no fast tech research, recruiting, or construction. I thought it would fix with the update yesterday but no dice. Any ideas? Does it not work for vampires? Do I need to start a new campaign?

Hello Adam!

I believe the Total War: Warhammer trainer hasn’t been updated sinse the Norsca update that came out August 10th.
The trainer will most likely be updated quite soon and your problem be solved. However, some cheats still work, all you have to do is go into the trainer and click the “OFF” button next to the cheat you want to activate. The cheats that don’t work are: Unlimited Hero Movement, Unlimited Lord Movement, Super Troops Size and No Attrition (What I know of, anyways).

Have a great day and thank you for choosing Infinity!

(I don’t work for Infinity, just like to be helpful. I know from own experience how frustrating it is when you can’t find the answer you need)

2 Likes

I’ll check it out - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

hello,
all my radious mods disappear when I lunch this trainer,and I confirm, the cheats unlimited Hero movement and Lord movement don’t work.
Thank you!

Start the game yourself then attach infinity to be sure that mods activate

1 Like

The add skillpoint mod is not working. I click a hero unit, hit numpad 8, and then click away and when I click back no skill points have been added.

Playing as Norsca, does not work to add to Wulfrid, or the Troll, or a normal leader.

Will you be making a trainer for Total War: Warhammer 2 when it comes out?