Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nope

what do you think ? ;p

There is something wrong with the “fast recruitment” option.

Usually after a battle, this will stop working. Even when I clock it off and on again, it usually does not work. When I click it on and off to try and get it to work, sometimes it takes 100+ of me doing it before it works again. I say sometimes, because I have been doing this for 10 minutes and it is not working. Sometimes it just starts working after I Alt-Tab out to change the Youtube song.

Really? Darn, that’s a shame, It will be a great game and would be greater if Infinity had a trainer for game II. Also many of the options such as infinite movement doesn’t work anymore.

Why not? How will we survive?

Warhammer is on STNs list of things to do and update, so I think it will be updated quite soon.

Trainer is not working…again.

I was just kidding, read the blurred line :wink:

1 Like

Oh good ^^.

the add 5k cheat does not work for the vampire counts

It looks like the latest update is reacting poorly with the trainer and causing the game to crash before it loads properly from the menu screen. Please address this issue at your earliest convenience.

False alarm, please disregard. My mods had gotten turned off and that had caused the game to crash. Still please update trainer the add skill point function has been ineffective for a few weeks now

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Nice

The add skill point function works for lords, legendary and otherwise, but not for heroes. Even when you have an individual hero selected outside of a lord’s army the add skill point function adds a skill point to the last selected lord. Everything else works great though, thank you for resolving the technical issues so promptly.

my game crashes when i use the client.

Start the game first then attach infinity to it

Add 5k doesn’t seem to be working, tried it with elves and beastmen. Also I’ve had a few crashes, like turning on big amber gain as the elves makes the game CTD.

I can’t activate the cheat too, got the activation sound but nothing happen, example for infinity movement, research, gold.
Then the game screen just stuck after several attempt and I need to ctrl+alt delete…
Just installed this game yesterday from steam

Read the trainer notes for the gold cheat. You can access them by the little question mark next to the cheat.
For the rest. Since you said you installed the game from steam I take it you’re on the latest version.
Are you using any mods? What DLC do you have and on which faction are you trying to use the cheats on?

I’m using Bretonnia ( but have no idea how to get the fray enchan) (oh, okay, I thought she was lord in Bretonnia, I was wrong)lol.
I got all the free DLC, chaos warriors, blood god. I didn’t use any mod except wemod.