Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I doesn’t apply any mod, but the cheat seems not working even there is activation sound.

Are you on the latest version of the game?
edit: @STN or @Chris close this one please thought it’s the trainer thread but it’s not. He wrote in the trainer thread aswell might aswell continue the conversation there

yes, it is the latest version, I tried it again, it seems that, sometimes it work, and sometimes its not, like nothing happen when you press the key.

You are hovering over the predicted income yes?
And sometimes you need a turn to pass for it to work (rarely)

Yup, it work again now, have to keep trying turn on off the mod and need a turn to pass.(I think it made the game crashed when turn on and off)
Appreciate for your concern, thanks…
By the way, for the unlock technology, fast research/ construction, ls lt every fraction also get the benefit? because I cant seems to check others tech tree…

No only you benefit from it

Erm, I think after a siege battle the unlimited movement cheat lost effect?

Is there any chances I could use this mod without so many issues? =.="

I think the infinity movement just stopped after the battle( others mod seems work fine, not the gold, exp and skill gain work fine, tried to howering income but still not working. I even turn of the mod and reopen, then the game crash).

deactivate it, activate it and let a turn pass

tried that tooo

Weird is warhammer is kinda let’s say idiotic when it comes to these kind of things.
For me it sometimes works for 50 or more turns then stops for 5 after it works again.
Don’t know if there’s anything that can be done really

1 Like

i love using this trainer but i think adding an infinite health for troops will make it perfect

i agree with that :stuck_out_tongue:

@User2596675 ehm… guys… Unlimited health is already in it.

are you sure? cause when i enter a battle my troops are dying while it seems the only one that is protected by the god mode is the commander

Yeah.
Be sure to select each one individually.
Working for me without any problems

can you please explain what did you mean by “select each one individually.”

Select every unit once like said in the trainer notes.
Don’t just select them all at once.

thx man you helped a lot

You’re welcome

so ive been getting into the game and i found out there is a leveling system for the troops, so is there a feature in the trainer that will make the troops max leveled?