Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well I guess you’ll have to look at the cheats and see if there is

Troops no. But it doesn’t matter really. Troop on max level have like 5 dmg more. Nothing to make a fuss about.
Though you can level up heroes and with them train the troops which will make it easier for you to level them up

ok thx for the reply

You’re welcome!

The “Add 5k Money” cheat doesn’t work for me as of 22/09/2017. It was working before.
I have a steam account and bought Total War: Warhammer.

read trainer notes

Will it be possible to get the add Skill points for heroes fixed?

I play total war warhammer (the first one) but when I try to toggle the cheats on nothing happens… It says that you are the author so I am directing the question to you @STN please help

Is there a checkmark next to the Play button?

Yes :frowning:

So which cheats aren’t working then (do they stay blue) ? Have you read trainer notes?.

It started working… Idk what happened I had to reopeb the program a few times and now it works leave it to my luck to ask for help and it starts working

Game had an update, so idk if the trainer will still work.

I just checked and it doesn’t find the game anymore.

What is the error?

Check the trainer notes. The cheat works fine

Hmm i saw this and i was like “its not possible”, and i think is was right xD. nothing in the trainer works for me, ■■■■ turnes blue but nothing happens ;( help !

Reporting a potential bug

This might not be the trainer, but I just got a small update for Total War: Warhammer through Steam. After update, I get unlimited movement on by default whether Infinity is active or not. After each move, the movement points of my armies reset to full just as they would if I was using the cheat. Anybody else experiencing this?

Edit: To clarify, this happens whether the Infinity App is running or not. Even after uninstalling Infinity and restarting the computer. It does not appear to happen in new games, but seems to be an issue with any save file in which Infinity has been used previously

Read trainer notes. Also do you have steam version ?

No clue.