Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still only handful of the options work: fast construction, instant research of all tech, pop surplus, public order and that’s about it. However the infinite magic and instant cooldown, 5k money, fast research, add skill point, and the rest still not working. Been a month of people with the same issues, seems it’s not being addressed… Will it be fixed or do we just have to suck it up for now? Just sucks as all were working barely 2-3 months ago and now cannot install older versions or get current one to work even after uninstall of Wemod completely…

Same here damosseninja. infinite magic and instant cooldown, 5k money, fast research, add skill point, add 1k xp not working

Vote for an update

Ok, I will. How do we vote for an update?

Edit: I see where we vote for an update to a game, but Total War: Warhammer is not there.

Go to the total war trainer there should be an option

There is no Request Update button for this game, when I look at other games like Forza it shows the button but not for Total War: Warhammer. Still only the few options that work…

How bout > dashboard > games > requests should be in there

Could you let me know which options aren’t working for you so I can have them looked into?

Thanks!

That’s what he wrote.
I can test them over the weekend if needed. Maybe Thursday

I missed that, thank you! I’m gonna ask other trainer testers if they can test before then but if not that would be great!

1 Like

Thank you very very much for looking into it! As another player I can vouch for what damooseninja has said.

I actually meant to update this, this morning one of our game testers tested the game and found it was indeed not working and so I’ve asked for the trainer to be moved to the “Needs update” queue for the trainer developer. It may take a bit for it to be updated as it is an older trainer and it’s not super popular anymore :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You should now be able to request an update to the trainer!

1 Like

That’s perfectly fine, I really appreciate that you guys have looked into it! :smiley:

1 Like

Already voted, I encourage everyone stuck with WH 1 (like me) to do the same please!

How do i vote for an update?

In the app requests should say update there too

Hi there,

I am having trouble with getting the trainer to work for Warhammer Total War 1. I have WHTW1 version 1.6.0.

can not get any of the cheats to work. in wemod app is says “Trainer does not support your game version?”

any solutions?

Any chance of an update soon? Just bought some DLC in the steam winter sale and would like to fiddle around with the trainer, if possible. Thanks in advance!

Vote for an update