Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi guys, do you know why everytime i try to run the cheats on warhammer total war, it says:“we are having trouble loading the cheats into your game”. The version of the game is 1.6.0, i think that it is the 22 feb 2017 release but it’s not working. The same thing happened with warhammer II (original from steam), but now I’m playing the first one so i don’t care. Can someone help please? :slight_smile:

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

I only have windows defender. When I press the play key it says that message and then it’s write “playing”. I must reclick on the game, select the release and then click on “play” everytime.

I have added as an exception wemod.exe, but I’ cant spam the play key

@frank

1 Like

I think yeah

Are you able to get it running at all? How long does it take between pressing Play and that message popping up?

@frank No it does not work right, for no games. When I press play, it takes a second before the other message appears.

It’s worth noting that this game does have it’s own launcher as well before the game will actually launch

None of the 21 options work in game. Have tried multiple times.

Please request an update by selecting the image and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute!

Considering that none of them works and the amount of money you would have to spend to update an older game, no thanks.

You don’t have to spend any money at all.
Well atleast if you’re not the only one wanting an update for this game

1 Like

Three months now, just got the game, would love to see more people vote for an update.

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hii when i used the add skill point cheat first of all just a question but shouldnt it be an execute option instead of an toggle option?
But now to the glitch, when i used the cheat on my hero it show that i had 1… skill points ( so to much to show in the little circle) and when i wanted to use a point my game crashed. Anyone else has this problem? I tried starting multiple new campaigns with diffrent hero’s and every time the game crashed

Thanks but not working.
It says I am using 32-bit version of the game

Everytime I use add 5k money, the game freezes and then I have to open task manager to end the game. Am I doing something wrong?

When I try and use the money cheat my game freezes.

I don’t know if im doing something wrong but now when I try to enable quick recruit may game crashes.