Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same some units take damage while others are invincible but its negligible

Have you manage to solve this issue?

hey Fling thanks for the mod update as always.

Just wondering if you could add Max horde population surplus because right now only city is affected, thanks.

Issues iā€™ve found so far:

• Unlimited health barely works

• Edit Skulls doesnt work.

• Empty Enemies Morale work. Until enemy reinforcements appear. Then it empties your troops morale.

• Easy kill 50/50 on killing enemy or killing yourself

• Damage multiplier doesnt work. Shows numbers on end screen. but doesnt deal that much damage in battle.

I also found that exp is not gain by heros, idk about troopstho

Iā€™m noticing an oddity with the mods upā€¦ the unlimited health is sometimes hit or miss, and I think it might sometimes affect the enemy, too - as Iā€™ve seen cases where melee combat doesnā€™t kill targets. Brings them down to 1 or something, but doesnā€™t kill them. There was a gun crew with hellcannons, melee was doing squatā€¦ brought up the ranged to throw some spears, gun crew dies. Weird.

For anyone having issues, please provide us with more details or a copy of your save game.

At the very least we need to know what game mode you are playing and which faction.

1 Like

Since the new massive update, the trainer seems to be hit or miss. I havenā€™t seen the message on Wemod about a new game version as it usually does when a game is updated so there is no chance for voting o anything.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that that the cheat in Warhammer 2 (unlimited movement) is better then in Warhammer 3?

For example, if I use the cheat, the movement points are gone, but I can still move my hero. But it shows that the movement points are gone and thats the problem, because I cant change my lord from default movement to for example plunder

Sorry for my poor english, do you understand what Im saying? xd

I am playing both the ie and realm of chaos with the warrior of chaos, and demon of chaos, I am not getting any exp with out going in and putting the max exp, with the unlimited health in both ie and reelm the quest mobs will not die and will wipe my team fully, and if you need saves how can I upload them?

In ie, nakai is not working with max pop

soul cheat for warriro of chaos plz? :smiley:

2 Likes

lol

I havenā€™t either, and I found that unusual.

They might not update it since we are going to get a new patch in 2 weeks

does anyone know what damage multiplier and defense do exactly?

@FLiNG Iā€™ve noticed something off about the trainerā€¦ the ā€œ1 turn constructionā€ option affect ALL factions, meaning if i have it active and click on a settlement, it will instant build their settlementsā€¦ could we fix this or am i using it wrong?

The Total War: Warhammer III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It only affects visible constructions in the settlement info screen, but you should only be able to see your own settlements, AI settlements are grayed out.

@FLiNG Youā€™re absolutely right, but clicking on the AI greyed out settlements results in them gaining the reduced time with the cheat active . Video proof here. Just wondering if its fixable at all or just a unremovable mechanic of the cheat. Total war video - YouTube

Edit: did some more testing and itā€™s actually any PROVINCE you select, with the cheat active all buildings in the selected province get it, regardless of whether enemies or allies, they will get instant buildings.

1 Like