Total War: Warhammer III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This needs to be updated. Most cheats are glitched or not working at all.

2 Likes

update this trainer

1 Like

The trainer was tested after the update, and everything was working. If you are going to ask us to update it, at least provide a list of what isn’t working, please.

“max city population surplus” does NOT work

1 Like

Trainer needs to be fixed, during siege battles, god mode does not work. Units are taking damage and dying. Also defense multiplier doesn’t seem to work in siege. Ammo and morale seem to work but the bars keep flickering from 0 to full, really weird.

Here are the features I don’t think work in siege battles:

-godmode (units still taking dmg/dying)
-defense multiplier (taking lots of dmg)
-ammo (goes from 0-100, bar flickers)
-morale (goes from 0-100, bar flickers)

Please take a look, thank you.

4 Likes

Basicly many Things dudes and me expirience can bee an Issue bcs Steam declare the Game 32Bit, this trainer is for 64 bit.
the hooverfing life/moral/ammo Bars for AI as Player i got too, units die no matter what kind of cheat is enabled.
I mainly used this Trainer for some vids, i captured to prolong some battles, switched to console command Mod. anyway stay safe and healthy.

so… how do I change the game into 64 bit then?

Usually, as a workaround, I start up the game from Steam. And it’ll open up the launcher. Start the game from the laucher. Once you’ve loaded into the game, alt+tab out to the desktop and click on “Play” on wemod for the game’s trainer.

Should work then. This works not only for total warhammer 3, but for other games as well which pester you with the 32 vs 64 bits nonsense.

1 Like

Hey, quick question- Is there a way to ‘turn off’ the money edit?

hopefully this gets updated soon

is there by chance eventually going to be an option for stuff like, ogre camps and horde population surplus ?

1 Like

does this prevent chaos rifts from spawning in the story ?, as its something i’m having issues with

I’ve played this game both in regular story and in immortal empire versions. The chaos rifts only spawn in the regular version, not in the immortal empires. Also, if you build that flaming symbol building where it detects the skaven tunnels, it also prevent chaos rifts from spawning.

In any event, the wemod trainer itself doesn’t prevent chaos rifts from spawning.

I can confirm the god mode not always working during sieges. When you wipe the floor 90% of the time, but end up seeing “Curses! Your lord has been wounded” when trying to take Kislev, Altdorf, etc., and are left going “wat”…

It did not work at all.

soooo is there a reason no one has updated this in like 7 months.

The trainer is up to date.

Because there hasn’t been a major update in seven months. The next update will probably be when we get Chaos Dwarfs next month.

Fine but do you understand how much content is added, ogre kingdoms still cant benefit from population cheat. No souls cheat for chaos and ex. Do you guys not intend to add anything for the other races. This is the last game in the series. You have to understand this is extremely disappointing for fans like me and im positive others would agree.

1 Like

Bet we wont see as much as getting resource cheats for chaos dwarfs if anything.