Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How do you get this to work? Whenever I level my hero up the meter goes up and it says 6000/4500 for example but nothing else happens

Any joy with this? Probably best not to use my save game as a have a load of mods installed

everytime i use add skillpiont more then once the game crashes is there a fix for this?

@STN already knows about this and will fix it donā€™t worry about that.

@yevrah try attacking an army or leave your general in a town. Basically he needs to get some exp the normal way to update it and level him up

1 Like

Problem is i canā€™t recreate the error despite how hard i try, it wonā€™t crash for me. I even bought the DLC and it worked fine on that too. I donā€™t know what the hell is wrong.

So i am hoping the game updates again, maybe that will solve the issue.

I will verify my game cache and try to log what exactly happens in the game or to the game while i try to use the option. Mind that I never did such a thing so it could take a while :stuck_out_tongue: seems to only affect some people though. maybe region restricted or something idk weird bug stays weird :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, need some help over here. So, i chose the Dwarves as my campaign faction and used some unlimited heath cheats when i was getting owned by some orcs. Then i stopped that campaign, i turned off the Infinity app and made a new campaign as the vampires. But when im in battle im still invincible with unlimited heath. Can you help me??

Did you verify your game files in steam?
Also are you not using infinity at all in the campaign?
Normally that shouldnā€™t be the case, The vampires have to ability to heal themselves if that ability is stronger then the attack from the enemy it could look like a god mode. Try verifiying first and after that weā€™ll look into it some more :wink:

@STN just to be sure maybe you know something I donā€™t :slight_smile:

Not possible. Are you sure you disabled the health cheat before starting a new campaign? You donā€™t need to close infinity to disable the cheats.

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest steam version v1.2.0 Build 10953

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Well looks like Iā€™ll have to wait until infinity 2. The update didnā€™t fix it (Never got an update on steam though). Well doesnā€™t matter much.
Workaround for the game crashing while using add skill points: Download a Mod that increases the skill points gain after each level up and just use the add exp cheat

Same experience as n1ce, when adding skill points over 30 total the game crashes.

Did I understand that right. You only get the crash if you add more then 30 skill points?

Correct. I took vlad at level one and added one skill point and it didnt crash but if i give him 30 and then he levels up it crashes or if i level him to 30 and give him 1 it crashes

Is the unlimited health working for anyone? Everything else seems to be working perfectly. Have not tried the ā€œadd skill point.ā€

@STN[quote=ā€œvampiresamurai, post:121, topic:15271, full:trueā€]
Correct. I took vlad at level one and added one skill point and it didnt crash but if i give him 30 and then he levels up it crashes or if i level him to 30 and give him 1 it crashes
[/quote]

Might this be related to the problem some of us are facing? The game crashes if one skill point is added where it should not be able to have it/own it?

@TURNBERRYG Infinite Health is working fine for me. Are you selecting each unit seperatly in battle? Also it only works in slef fought battles but I know you knew that :wink:

That could explain the issue for sure. though i didnt notice anything in the change logs stating that their adding a skill point hardcap. might be worth seeing if someone could make a mod to disable it. personally I wouldnt even know how to begin doing that but it would fix our problem i believe.

So the game updated now for me and it says that itā€™s a incompatible version for infinity. No mods are turned on.
Letā€™s just wait for infinity 2 makes things way easier for STN to fix.

My infinity cheats are off right now ā€¦ but now i cant load any save games it loads then just takes me right back to the main menu againā€¦

Are you using any mods? And can you upload your save file somewhere? Iā€™ll check it out then