Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Mod stopped working for me as the above person mentioned the Money kept repeating itself and then after closing the app and restarting to fix it no longer works. Tried re-installing Infinity but no luck.

Edit - re-installed again and it works no clue why

After todays patch game crashes when adding skill points.

Thanks for the info :3

@STN

same hear is there going to be an update to the trainer

Can you guys tell which options aren’t working so i can update those.

the only option not working for me is add skill point hot keyed to num pad 8. crashes the game instantly when i use it.

So far the only thing that has caused a problem for me is “8” Add Skill Point. It crashes immediately. I’ll update if I find anything else.

Yes add skill point and unlimited moving for me

2 Likes

None of the options seem to work for me, tried a fresh install to see if it would magically work again but no luck

After the update, none of the unit level actions work. So unlimited movement, restore max troops, no attrition, etc. The building, population, research, recruiting, etc do work.

crash when start the game with the trainer. =(

Confirming what has been said before. It seems like they memory offsets have changed with the new patch.

incompatibility with the patch gore effect

Please see the above comments, @STN . A recent update broke many of Infinity’s features for this game.

In addition to the above, Add XP no longer works as intended.

Hello! The Total War: Warhammer trainer needs updating again thanks to the Blood For the Blood God update.

Thank you for making a great trainer!

Yeah neither does add skill points, Super unit, ulimited lord and general movement and more

Btw can you add me on steam? My friends dont respect Total war, they think its ■■■■

Steam: OG Monaay

Yeah i am aware of it guys and the update is scheduled.

1 Like

Do you have a possible ETA for when you’d like to see the next update be released? Just curious, and thanks for taking the time to update it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest steam version v1.1

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

After about 10 turns using this my game will randomly crash, and that campaign will crash on the loading screen if I ever try to load it again, with or without the trainer. Anybody else experience this?