Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Got a feeling the trainer is out of date. Hero/Lord movement and super troops not working. Money cheat and fast construction/research is however.

Was working before I updated and bought the Beastmen expansion.

@zspar This does not happen to me. Do you have any Mods installed? And what options are you using? Maybe one of the Options are causing the crash.

Yes, the trainer is outdated. I don’t use every option but from those I normally use those aren’t working:
Unlimited movement Lord/Hero
Restore Max troops
Unlock all Technology

I do have mods installed would that cause a problem?

Well using many mods aswell no crashes for me. But there is always a possibility.
Try these steps maybe that will solve the problem.

1. Verify your game Files with steam
  2. Start a new Campaign without Mods
  3. Start a new Campaign without Mods but with Infinity
  4. Start a new Campaign without Mods and without Infinity

What Mods are you using? Normally Mods with conflicts overwrite themselves and if they can’t the game crashes at start but who knows :smiley:
Also try to upload the save somewhere where I can download it. I’ll try it myself and see if I find any problems with it.

@STN Are you going to update the trainer soon or will you wait till the beastmen DLC will come out? Could be that with the Beastmen dlc a new patch will come out so not exactly sure if it makes sense to update the trainer now.

Yeah, i am downloading the game right now. Also was waiting to see if the trainer really needs an update or the issues are related to only mods use.

Well don’t know if Mods can have that impact because they normally don’t change value adresses but I’ll try quickly a campaign without any mods and check it.

Edit: Not Mod related. The trainer also says that it’s not for the game version I’m using

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for Build 10732

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

“The game could not be started or is taking too long to load” I get this message despite launching the game BEFORE the trainer.

Please give this a read

Have the problem “The game could not be started or is taking too long to load” and i have added it to exception and ran it as admin, still get that error.

Give the link i posted just above you a read

After current patch, a handful of commands are no longer working. super troops, unlimited terrain movement, and unlock all tech are the ones that i found. havent tested others.

1 Like

hi, thank you for your hard work i really enjoyed the trainer.

but with the latest beast dlc some of the commands are no longer working so i took the liberty of finding out which one does work and don’t. i started a new game as empire to test the commands.

unlimited health: doesnt’ work
unlimited ammo:works
unlimited magic: works (super high recharge speed)
unlimited population surplus: works
unlimited population surplus horde: works (even on beastman)
unlimited lord movement: doesn’t work
unlimited hero movement: doesn’t work
fast research: works
fast recruiting:works
fast construction: works
unlock technology: doesn’t work
restore max troops: doesn’t work
super troops: doesn’t work
freeze ai: doesn’t work
drain AI troops: doesn’t work
max public order: works
instant spell cooldown: doesn’t work
no attrition: doesn’t work
add 5k money: works
add skill points: works
add 1K XP: xp has been added to the lord after 1 turn wait but no level up, example the xp stays like (4000 / 600) at level one

I hope this is usefull, thanks for your hard work.

3 Likes

Thanks it is useful indeed. I’ll update again, didn’t think i would need to so soon within a week (downloading game now)

How do i use the restore max troops? Nothing seems to work for me. Is there a trick to it that i’m not getting?
Edit: I see you are working on the new update to get things working again. Thank you for the fast replys and your hard work!

ETA for update? no pressure. just wondering

Hopefully today

He is lying tho, its much pressure on this :wink:
Not that i want the update or anything.

:heart_eyes:

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for version v1.2.0

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!