Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wish I could use the trainer for the beast men campaign. Sadly I’m not home but on holidays. It’s only one week left so I’m getting pretty excited to play the new campaign saw some gameplay looks nice nothing to awesome though.
@STN you are too fast with updating the trainer. You need a break get a kit kat :wink:

1 Like

As what Khyroth posted a week ago, yesterday those commands were the same for me. I would get the incompatible message when launching and all but it would work. Worked well yesterday. Today, I can launch the same way, but the commands in game do not work at all.

Was there an update for the game?
And could you please say which aren’t working so @STN can update it (if needed) without figuring out himself

Not that I am aware of in the past twenty four hours. None of the keys are working now

Hmm…well I can’t check it now cause I’m not at home but STN knows of it so if the game was updated the trainer will be updated very soon. Will be home tomorrow evening if STN didn’t gave any update notice till then which I doubt I’ll check myself. Doesn’t look like any other has the same problem tough

I can’t completely disregard the possibility your AV maybe interfering or some other common issue might be the cause here since you’re a new user so give this a read (the best practices section especially) Infinity Troubleshooting Guide

This game loves to update every other day so maybe an update did break the trainer. Usually, there are a lot of people letting me know so i’ll wait before checking it out.

Updating the game right now (Beastmen DLC trainer was already updated for that) and will test it. I will edit this post if I run into the same problems and make a list of what is working and what’s not if needed

Edit: Trainer is not working properly and needs an update.
unlimited health: doesnt’ work
unlimited ammo:works
unlimited magic: works (super high recharge speed)
unlimited population surplus: works
unlimited population surplus horde: works
unlimited lord movement: doesn’t work
unlimited hero movement: doesn’t work
fast research: works
fast recruiting:works
fast construction: works
unlock technology: doesn’t work
restore max troops: doesn’t work
super troops: doesn’t work
freeze ai: doesn’t work
drain AI troops: doesn’t work
max public order: works
instant spell cooldown: works
no attrition: doesn’t work
add 5k money: works
add skill points: works

3 Likes

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest steam version v1.2.0 Build 10953

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So everything works. except add skill point. This option keeps crashing my game. Don’t know if it’s related to Infinity or not but Infinity hangs up after that not recognising that the game closed. Good Work anyways thank you for the fast update :thumbsup:

Awesome! thank you!

Seems like everything works bar the add skill point. It works for 1 skill point, the second time will crash the game

It is working fine here. Which mission are you using this on and which unit?

Well tried it only on the Beastmen campaign Eye for an Eye on Kazrag (Is that his name?). Will try on the normal campaign and edit my post after that.

Edit: Crashes on every Character no matter which campaign. Don’t know what could possibly be the reason for it.
I’ll verify all files and test again but think it will be the same outcome

Ah, you have the beastmen DLC. That probably is the reason. I have the vanilla game. I’ll see if i can make it work with that…

Oh thought the Trainer was already updated for the beastmen DLC :smile:
Thank you as always

1 Like

It is for the latest update which was released along with Beastmen DLC but i don’t have the DLC which probably changed somethings related to skill cheat. I’ll have to grab the DLC then update this cheat.

I’m in love with your trainer! If you want to, just add me on steam (if you have it, that is) and ill buy you the DLC.

2 Likes

Wow Balthasar Gelt willing to buy something for somebody else what are rare sight :wink:

@STN Will there be 2 add skill points version then? Don’t know if you make one for the dlc people without the dlc will have a chance to use it.Could be that their game will crash then too.

Hey man, that’s very generous of you! But i can’t take your money. If you want to help, you can get diamond which really helps keep this place running and for me to make trainers. I’ll still love you and keep making trainers even if you don’t :).

@N1ceToMeetYou I don’t know so can’t say anything yet.

Hi Is there a reason my game crashes when i try to add skill points

Yes. You are using the Beastmen DLC. STN knows about it and will update the Trainer as soon as possible just wait a bit.