Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Rootedjunk and @BalthasarGelt can you please send me your savegame? I bought the DLC and the skill cheat doesn’t crash for me at all. I must have tried different combinations and still no crash.

PS: Was busy with NMS so excuse my late reply.

I too get this bug (and have both dlc).

Note: this occurs in standard campaign mode. When pressing the button once it works, however the second time will crash the game.

Please send me your savegame. I can’t replicate this error at all, the cheat works fine for me on the DLC as well

@STN Here’s a dropbox link to my savegame. No mods were used and the game crashes the second time I use the add skill points cheat.

im haveing the same problem, using the add skill point once is fine, but more than once it crashes.**Edit, i also went thru my army and made sure none of the heros or lords got skill points and maybe had left overs and it caused the game to crash. I can use it once, then save and thats how im leveling them up. once, save, load. Never mind, still crashed lol

way around this is just use the Numb 9 and give lots of exp, then you get skill points and keep on going

How do you get this to work? Whenever I level my hero up the meter goes up and it says 6000/4500 for example but nothing else happens

Any joy with this? Probably best not to use my save game as a have a load of mods installed

everytime i use add skillpiont more then once the game crashes is there a fix for this?

@STN already knows about this and will fix it don’t worry about that.

@yevrah try attacking an army or leave your general in a town. Basically he needs to get some exp the normal way to update it and level him up

1 Like

Problem is i can’t recreate the error despite how hard i try, it won’t crash for me. I even bought the DLC and it worked fine on that too. I don’t know what the hell is wrong.

So i am hoping the game updates again, maybe that will solve the issue.

I will verify my game cache and try to log what exactly happens in the game or to the game while i try to use the option. Mind that I never did such a thing so it could take a while :stuck_out_tongue: seems to only affect some people though. maybe region restricted or something idk weird bug stays weird :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, need some help over here. So, i chose the Dwarves as my campaign faction and used some unlimited heath cheats when i was getting owned by some orcs. Then i stopped that campaign, i turned off the Infinity app and made a new campaign as the vampires. But when im in battle im still invincible with unlimited heath. Can you help me??

Did you verify your game files in steam?
Also are you not using infinity at all in the campaign?
Normally that shouldn’t be the case, The vampires have to ability to heal themselves if that ability is stronger then the attack from the enemy it could look like a god mode. Try verifiying first and after that we’ll look into it some more :wink:

@STN just to be sure maybe you know something I don’t :slight_smile:

Not possible. Are you sure you disabled the health cheat before starting a new campaign? You don’t need to close infinity to disable the cheats.

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest steam version v1.2.0 Build 10953

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Well looks like I’ll have to wait until infinity 2. The update didn’t fix it (Never got an update on steam though). Well doesn’t matter much.
Workaround for the game crashing while using add skill points: Download a Mod that increases the skill points gain after each level up and just use the add exp cheat

Same experience as n1ce, when adding skill points over 30 total the game crashes.

Did I understand that right. You only get the crash if you add more then 30 skill points?

Correct. I took vlad at level one and added one skill point and it didnt crash but if i give him 30 and then he levels up it crashes or if i level him to 30 and give him 1 it crashes