Trade your Gears of War: Judgment codes here!

Jungle Tai

^^^^ if most of those actually work, you’re a very nice person, lol i bet a lot of people will appreciate it. get em quick before leechers and guests steal em!

Looking for any one these codes:

• Young Marcus
  • Anya
  • Neon Skin

I have these codes:

• Paintball Skin
  • Cobweb Skin
  • Emergence Baird

PM me if interested.

they work I just got four for my xbox family gold members 1 each but they are going by the second

naw already got that one

I need Anya, Dom, Big Game, Brisk Armor, Aftermath Baird, Alex and Neon. Anyone with these codes PM me and we can work something out! :smile:

Kind of mad I didn’t snag one of the jungle tai’s. I did the glitch thing where u redeem the emergence era baird from the brisk promotion, but it gave me tai, then redownloaded for E-baird, but apparently it’s just incorrectly named Tai and is really baird. All those codes you posted SLAYER are gone lmao. Oh well, never really liked tai anyway

they were live on a forum i got four and a couple of people thanked me cus they got one… within 5 mins is all the time you had

Yeah, nbd tho, if i somehow get another one eventually i’ll b happy but not even worried that i wont have him because i’ll have the onyx guard (getting the VIP pass for free since i preordered from MS store that offered free 1600 MSP coupon) and i will have Alex Brand and she’s a boss

Jungle Tai

I have a Paint Ball skin code and I am looking for Brisk skin set.

got paintball weapon skin codes and cob web codes PM if interested thanks:D

Willing to trade my paintball skin for a cob web skin or a brisk skin set! Pm if interested!

Looking to trade an Anya for an Alex. Will have the code once the game is released because I kinda got pooped on by Microsoft and couldn’t order via their website, so I had to go with Best Buy instead. PM me here or on Xbox. GT is UnvoicingPower.

i have alex brand to trade looking for anya young marcus or young dom

I have a paintball weapon skin
Looking for a brisk skin pack

Here in Brazil there is no type of these promotions. I’m very sad about it. I beg to you donate something to me. Please … The ones I have are: paintball, web and tai.

Yo I will trade the baird skin, cobweb skin just for Anya is anybody interested if so PM pls.

i have 3 more alex brands left and 2 neon armors looking for anya young don and young marcus message me if interested

i need all camos and skins and characters…will pay pm if you have paypal